Do you know that you can now even customize the VISA prepaid card from Cash App? It is surely among the best ways to give a personalized touch to your debit card. But do you know which are the cool Cash App card designs that will go well with your Cash Card?
Depending on your color preference, you can either use a white, black, or glow-in-the-dark base on your card. Besides, you can even opt for a limited-edition HBA card or a metal card from Cash App with a small one-time fee.
From minimalistic to funky, from colorful to monochromatic, there are various themes to choose from while making your card. Besides, you can add several elements, like emojis and fonts, to your card to make it even more elegant.
But, before we reveal all those amazing designs, let’s understand what this card actually is and how you can use it for your own benefit.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
What Is A Cash App Card?
Cash App card is actually a free prepaid Visa card from Cash App, which is widely referred one of the best money-management apps for new-age people.
You can use your Cash App card to withdraw money from your Cash App account and also purchase from online and offline stores.
It is also a VISA-approved card, and you can use it on any merchant that accepts VISA. Besides, you can withdraw money from ATMs as well.
But most Cash App users use this card to pay their monthly bills and also to transfer money to their friends and families.
You don’t need to pay any fee to get this VISA card. Besides, there is no maintenance fee involved as well.
And you can also get a complete customization option for your physical card without paying a single dollar, although the rare cards can cost you some amount.
Many people find it quite hard to withdraw money from their Cash App account. And trust me, this one is the ultimate solution for them, as they can earn through high-paying Cash App games and then withdraw that amount through this card.
What Is The Transaction Limit For Cash App Cards?
Cash App is undoubtedly among the highest-paying apps to try this year, as it also offers several additional benefits, such as a Cash Card. However, there are specific transaction limits on this card.
You can transact up to $7k a day and up to $15k a month through this VISA card. And these limits are static for all your transactions, such as in-store shopping, online purchase, and cash withdrawal.
Besides using your in-app balance, you can also add money to your Cash App card. However, the limit is $1k a day and $5k a month.
You can follow a few simple steps to add money to your Cash App card, which are as follows.
- Step 1: Launch Cash App on your smartphone and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Once your account opens, tap on the “Cash Card” tab.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the “Add Money” button and enter the amount in the designated field.
- Step 4: Tap on the “Add” button to proceed further.
- Step 5: Follow on-screen instructions and complete your transaction from your bank account or other debit or credit card.
Once the transaction is completed, you can see your available balance on the in-app balance. And that is also the balance you can use with your Cash App card.
How To Design A Card In Cash App? – Step-By-Step Guide
Cash App card is not just free but also gives you ample options for customization. And you can find several unique card designs on Cash App that you can use.
But it can be tricky for a few to design their own cards on this app. And to help them, here goes the step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Launch the Cash App on your smartphone, log in to your account, and tap on the “Cash Card” tab.
- Step 2: Once your account opens, navigate to the top-right corner and tap on the three dots symbol.
- Step 3: After you get a new menu, tap on the “Design New Card” option.
- Step 4: Now, select the base color of your card and tap on the “Personalized Card” option.
- Step 5: Choose between emojis and freehand drawing. You can also leave your card blank.
- Step 6: Once all the elements are selected, tap on the “Add to Card” option.
- Step 7: After you can see a preview of your card, tap on the “Done” option.
- Step 8: Finally, tap on the “Save & Exit” option.
Note: If you select the freehand drawing option, you need to draw on your smartphone screen with your fingers. You can also use a stylus to make sharp edges on your drawing.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|Over 3 million surveys every month||5+ Ways to earn money|
|2 million+ happy earners worldwide||Earn cashback for online shopping
|Pays out $400,000 every month||Paid over $80 million in cash rewards|
|Pays $1 per referral||$5 instant signup bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
How To Add Pictures To Your Cash App Card?
Firstly, you can’t add pictures or images directly on your Cash Card, as this option is still not available in the design studio. However, you can draw simple figures, emojis, or logos on your customized Cash App debit cards.
You need to start by downloading the pictures that you like to add to the card. And then, you need to highlight the outlines through any image editing tool. Take a physical print of that image, place a tracing paper on top of it, and trace the image.
After you get an exact copy of the image on the tracing paper, place it on your smartphone while the Cash App design tool is opened. Use a stylus and guide it on the tracing paper.
Once you get the image in your design studio, remove the tracing paper from your smartphone screen. However, you should not use any complicated images.
Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to trace it on your smartphone. Besides, you shouldn’t expect to get any colored images, as you can only draw monochromatic images on Cash App.
How To Choose The Best Color For Your Cash App Card?
Right now, there are three base colors to choose from to use on cool Cash App card designs. Depending on your preference, you can choose between white, black, and glow-in-the-dark options.
While the first two options are free, you need to pay $5 to get a “Glow in the dark” card.
- White Base: It is the simplest yet the most elegant base color you can have on your card. It is not just free, but it also highlights the designs on your card. And it goes well with almost everything.
- Black Base: Classy, sophisticated, posh; call it by any name! A black base not only looks sharp but will also highlight the designs, especially if you use contrasting colors. And like the white one, this one is also free.
- Glow In The Dark Base: If you are looking for something unique, go with this option. However, you need to pay a small $5 fee to get this base color on your card. But the funky glow surely justifies that price.
Note: It is better to select your design color first and then select the base color. If you want a white drawing on your card, it is better to choose a black base. And if you want to include some emojis, go with a white one.
How To Create A Minimalist Cash App Card Design?
A minimalistic approach not just makes your card classy but also makes the design distinct from other cards. However, here are some tips to follow while creating unique Cash App card designs.
- Never use any complicated design or any design having complex lines or curves.
- Use colors that are easy on your eyes. It is better to avoid colors like neon blue, fluorescent green, and baby pink unless you have an eccentric personality to carry those.
- Make sure that the text you place on the card is readable. It is also better to use a bit bigger font.
- Use classic and clean fonts. Using cursive or complex font can make your Cash Card look unprofessional.
- Don’t put too much information or too many texts on your card. Try to insert as few elements as possible into your card design.
You can also use a color wheel to select the colors for your card design. But remember not to use any bright colors that can destroy the overall aesthetic of your minimalistic card design.
Does Cash App Have Any Limited Edition Card?
Cash App has already given several limited-edition HBA cards to its members, although it is not available anymore. However, this card costs more than 7X the price of other exclusive cards on this app.
Cash App launched this card in collaboration with a premier streetwear label called Hood By Air.
One of the best things about this limited-edition card is that you’ll get an EMB-style grid pattern on the chip installed in the card.
However, you need to pay a one-time fee of $35 to get this card. And trust me, it is one of the OG cards from this great app that also lets you just sign up and make money this year.
15 Personalization Ideas For Cash App Card Designs
You can make several cool Cash App card designs by including some personalized items on your card. It will not just add a unique touch to the card but will also go well with your personality.
And we have found 15 such personalization options that are as follows.
- Your name and the meaning of it
- Your signature (In original style)
- Name of your spouse and its meaning
- Names of your kids and their birthdates
- The name of your pet
- Your dad’s or mom’s name
- Your birthdate or just the year of your birth
- Birthday of your spouse or parents
- The date of your wedding
- The date of your graduation or high-school farewell
- A caricature of your photo
- Cartoonish caricature of your pet
- The first word was written by your kid
- Let your kids make a design
- Your phone number/email ID
20 Unique Lines To Include In Your Cash App Card Design
If you don’t want to include any personal stuff on the Cash App card, you can try to include catchy and quirky lines in it.
It is also perfectly suited for youngsters and gen-z people. And depending on your preferences, you can choose any of the following lines.
- There’s no place like home
- I’m walking in the rain
- You can’t handle the truth
- Elementary, my dear Watson!
- Here’s Johnny Bravo
- Hasta la vista, baby
- Why so serious?
- Are you not entertained?
- My name is Bond. James Bond.
- Show me the money
- Tacos are life
- Do I really need this?
- Live like there’s no tomorrow
- An offer you can’t refuse
- We’re not in Kansas anymore
- Go ahead, make my day
- Fasten your seatbelts
- There and back again
- Be positive!
- Never give up
20 Quotes To Use On Your Cash App Card
If you don’t want to use any arbitrary lines on your cool Cash App card designs, you can take quotes from famous people and include those on your Cash Card.
And depending on your mood and preferences, you can include any of the short quotes we have mentioned below.
- Keep calm and move on
- And the adventure begins!
- Don’t worry, be happy
- Live life the fullest
- Living life with no regrets
- Love conquers everything in this universe
- Home, sweet home!
- Are you talking to me?
- On top of the world
- There’s no place like home
- I’m walking alone
- You can’t handle the truth
- Because it is there!
- Heal the world
- When nothing goes right, go left
- Impossible is for the unwilling
- What we think, we become
- Broken crayons still color
- And still, I rise
- Do it with passion or not at all
20 Lyrics To Use On Cool Cash App Card Designs
Not just the music buffs, even you remember the lines of a great song you listened to last time. Isn’t it?
As music can create an impact on almost everything, you can also include a musical touch to your Cash Card. And depending on your preferred genre, you can use any of the lyrics we have mentioned below.
- Hakuna Matata
- Heal the world
- Girls like you
- Born to be wild
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- I will always love you
- Welcome to the Hotel California
- Every breath you take
- When you wish upon a star
- Country roads, take me home
- Maybe there’s a God above
- Let me tell you what I wish
- Don’t worry where we end up
- Our coming of age has come and gone
- The storms are raging on the rolling sea
- I see friends shaking hands
- Somebody crowd me with love
- You fill up my senses
- Look at the way we live
- I took my love, took it down
How To Get A Physical Cash Card From Cash App?
You can easily get a debit card from Cash App, as we have already discussed how to design one.
However, after completing your design, you need to follow certain steps to get the physical card delivered to your address. And the steps are as follows.
- Step 1: Launch Cash App on your smartphone and log in with your credentials.
- Step 2: Once your account opens, tap on the “Cash Card” tab from the home menu.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the “Get Cash Card” option.
- Step 4: After a new page appears, tap on the “Order Free Cash Card” option and then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Note: It can take up to 10 working days to get your Cash Card delivered to your place. But this company usually dispatches the card within 3 working days. And you can start using this card as soon as it arrives.
How To Activate Your Cash App Debit Card?
It is easy to get your card with cool Cash App card designs. However, after you receive your physical card, you need to activate it before you can start using it.
And once activated, you can even use it for money withdrawal from ATM. The steps to activate this card are as follows.
- Step 1: Open the Cash App on your smartphone and log in to your account with the right credentials.
- Step 2: Once your account opens, tap on the “Cash Card” option from the home menu.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Activate Cash Card” option to proceed further.
- Step 4: Now, follow the on-screen instruction and enter the card details.
- Step 5: Once prompted, scan the QR code on the leaflet that came with the Cash Card.
- Step 6: After you get an activation message, you can start using your card.
You need to use your Cash Card wisely, as it can vent out all the available balance of your Cash App account if you go on a shopping spree.
However, to fulfill your dreams, you can follow several amazing personal finance hacks that make you rich in no time.
Recommended: 25 Best Ways To Watch Ads For Money [Tested In 2023]
Cash App is one of the best apps where you can make money referring friends, no doubt about it! And the Cash Card is also amazing, as it enables you to easy withdrawal from your Cash App wallet.
However, you need to keep your design simplistic with simple texts and emojis to ensure the aesthetic appeal of your card. So, these are all the cool Cash App card designs you can use to customize your Cash Card this year.
But, if you think we have missed any great design, or if you have any design ideas on your mind, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback in the comment box below.
How should I design my Cash App card?
You can customize your Cash App card from the design studio inside the app. Start by clicking on the “Cash Card” tab on the home screen and then tap on the “Design A New Card” option.
You can then add various elements, such as texts and emojis, to your card.
Can you add a picture to your Cash App card?
As of 2023, there is no way to add pictures directly on your Cash App card. However, you can easily draw simple images, emojis, and logos with the design tool.
You can also trace an image with the design tool. But you definitely need a steady hand for that. Besides, Cash App also doesn’t support complicated drawings.
Is it free to customize a Cash App card?
Yes, it is completely free to customize your Cash App card, as you don’t need to pay any fee.
However, if you want a glow-in-the-dark card, you need to pay a one-time fee of just $5. Besides, Cash App also issues many limited-edition HBA cards that cost around $30 each.
How much does a metal Cash App card costs?
Right now. Cash App is not offering any metal cards but only plastic cards instead.
However, this company frequently offers metal cards on special occasions, such as Christmas or any other public holiday.
But to get one, you need to pay a one-time fee of $50, although there is no activation fee involved.
Our Popular Posts: