Hey, you beautiful lady, do you want to sell images of your gorgeous legs and feet for a great price? If yes, we will discuss how you can make up to $100/pics on this FeetFinder review.
But this is not all as this company offers several other benefits that we will reveal here. So, let’s dive deep to know if FeetFinder is legit or a scam.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Is Selling Feet Pictures Legal?
Before we even start this FeetFinder review, let me tell you one simple thing; taking and selling feet pictures are absolutely legal in most countries around the globe.
However, there are two things that you need to keep in mind. First, you need to be at least 18 years old to sell it. And second, you shouldn’t hurt religious or cultural sentiments.
You also need to ensure that your feet picture doesn’t portray any vulgarity. It is also illegal to sell feet pictures that are not your snaps.
What is FeetFinder?
The brainchild of the FLRT.LLC, FeetFinder is a marketplace that allows buying and selling exclusive feet pictures. And since the last few years, it also started allowing videos besides feet pictures.
If you are a buyer, it is a treasure trove to find impressive feet pictures to quench your feet fetish. And if you are a seller, you can make pretty good money just by selling your feet’ images.
This company also offers complete safety and privacy to the sellers through anonymity.
Right now, this company charges a flat 20% commission for data security and maintenance. And now, they use Segpay to pay their US users and Paxum to international users.
Who is FeetFinder For?
One thing is probably clear from this FeetFinder review that this website is primarily for ladies who want to sell their feet images. Yes, you heard it right!
If you wish to trade beautiful pics of your gorgeous legs and feet, it is the one to hop for. Right now, it is only available in the USA, Canada, and the UK.
So, you should be from these places to become eligible to sell on this platform. Besides, you also need to be comfortable sharing your pics in public forums.
However, if you love hanging out and meeting new people, you can even get paid to chat online these days.
Is FeetFinder Legit or Not?
While researching for our FeetFinder review, we have examined several testimonials of actual users besides trying it on our own. And we can now say pretty confidently that this website is legit.
Since 2016, this website is almost dominating the market with absolute transparency. Not only just your anonymity and privacy, but this platform also takes care of timely payment and seamless support.
However, if you are comfortable mingling with single men besides selling your feet pics, there are now ways to get paid to flirt online.
Is FeetFinder Safe? How To Keep My Account Safe?
Yes, FeetFinder is safe to use and also to open an account on. You can confidently open your account here without worrying about any data or identity breaches.
During the joining process, you need to go through a verification process that increases buyers’ and sellers’ overall trust factors. Besides, the site is also encrypted to eliminate data breaches.
Although you need to verify your profile with your actual phone number, no one can see that publicly. Besides, this website never discloses any sensitive information like address or personal mail id to anyone.
How to Get Started With FeetFinder?
Getting started with FeetFinder is like a cakewalk, and it takes a few minutes to set up and verify your profile.
The initial steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Create An Account– Click on the “Sign Up” button on the landing page to initiate the process. You can either use your Gmail account or can use any other personal mail account.
- Step 2: Verify Your Identity– After the initial signup, you need to verify your identity to get started. All you need is to take a selfie with any of your government-issued ID cards.
- Step 3: Complete The Profile– Once you verify your ID, you need to fill up a few credentials to complete the registration process. You need to declare your mail id, date of birth, and age. But don’t worry, these data won’t be disclosed publicly.
But, don’t apply if you are under 18 years old. Besides, your account won’t get approval if you live outside the USA, UK, and Canada.
How to Make Money on FeetFinder?
You must have already understood the initial steps to create an account from this FeetFinder review.
But, you need to follow two more steps before you can start earning from this platform.
- Step 1: Upload Pictures– Once your account is approved, you can upload your pictures and videos. However, you can upload up to 1 GB of photos and 10 minutes of feet videos. And each of your videos and photo will be blurred, and buyers need to pay to see the unblurred image.
- Step 2: Upgrade Your Account– To unlock all the potential of this website, you need to have a premium account. And for that, you need to pay a small subscription fee of $2.99/month or $24.99/year to start selling feet pictures.
Feet is not the only category that you can find on this platform. You can upload pictures of high heels, foot lotions, sandals, and even nail arts as well.
How Much Money Can You Make On FeetFinder?
The average rate for standard feet images here is around $5/photo. However, several models reported earning up to $100/photo this year. On the other hand, many buyers don’t even hesitate to pay even a grand to get customized feet videos.
So, the income can broadly differ depending on the type of photo or video you want to post and also the size of your follower base. But yes, there are many other ways to earn in six figures, even if you are not comfortable selling images of yours.
Blogging is one of those options where you can surely make big. I myself have earned $7k+/month from blogging this year, even in these challenging times.
What About FeetFinder App?
FeetFinder doesn’t have any app, neither in Google Play Store nor in Apple App Store. They initially tried to create an app. But both Apple and Google rejected their app as this company falls under the “fetish” category that these two giants do not support.
On the contrary, the company itself says it will be the first to create an app when Google or Apple allows that. However, not a single FeetFinder review can confirm when the app will be available.
Pros of FeetFinder
- Complete Transparency: This company doesn’t charge any hidden processing fee or servicing fee of any kind. Instead, they charge a flat 20% commission.
- 14-Day Trial Period: Although you need to take a subscription to start selling, you can cancel it within 14 days to get a complete refund.
- Complete Control: You can open and close your account any time you want.
- Cash Giveaways: This company often offers cash giveaways to most active sellers. Just stay active and communicate with their social media profiles to test your luck.
- Excellent Reviews: FeetFinder now has a 4+ rating in almost all the user review platforms, including Trustpilot and Glassdoor.
Cons of FeetFinder
- Limited Availability: This company now supports only a handful of demographic profiles other than the USA and Canada.
- ID Verification: You need to submit your government-issued ID during the account creation process. However, this company will not disclose that to anyone.
- Subscription Fee: You need to pay $2.99/month or $24.99/year to buy a seller’s subscription on this platform to get started.
- All Android or iOS App: This company doesn’t have any app till now. And they can’t confirm the future launching date as well.
What Are The Customer’s FeetFinder Reviews?
You can find numerous positive FeetFinder reviews on the internet to prove its legitimacy. And we also find it legit and transparent during our trials.
It has a seamless support system for quick troubleshooting. And this company also has an excellent social media presence.
Most of the customers reviewed this site as one of the best platforms for feet image buying and selling. It is also one of the best jobs for stay-at-home moms with beautiful legs.
FeetFinder Review And Complaints
FeetFinder doesn’t have any major complaints against it. On the contrary, it now has a 4.8 rating on Trustpilot with close to 600 user reviews. Besides, there are several threads on Reddit currently loaded with positive reviews about this company.
However, according to a few FeetFinder seller reviews, several people find it hard to withdraw their earnings.
However, the company later explained that they had faced this issue because of not meeting the $30 minimal withdrawal limit.
Is FeetFinder a scam website?
No, FeetFinder is not at all a scam website. On the contrary, it is one of the very few legit platforms where you can sell your feet pics for a great rate.
There are no such significant complaints against this company that can challenge its legitimacy till now.
Is it legal to sell feet pics?
It is absolutely legal to sell feet pics. However, you need to follow three main rules. First, you need to be at least 18 years old to start selling your pics.
Second, your feet pics should not be vulgar. Third and most importantly, your pics shouldn’t hurt religious or communal sentiment.
Why do people sell feet pictures?
Let me tell you the primary reason; it is one of the highest-paying side hustles that requires minimal effort.
And secondly, a single feet photo can fetch up to $100, and a 10-minute video can fetch up to a grand.
What is the FeetFinder Trustpilot rating?
FeetFinder currently has a 4.8 rating on Trustpilot. It has close to 600 reviews of active and previous users.
Besides, this company now has more than 92% excellent ratings with less than 1% negative reviews. This company now also has more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Who buys the feet pictures?
Although anyone can buy pics from FeetFinder, there are five main genres of feet pics buyers that are as follows:
- Foot Fetish: People (mostly men) with foot fetishes are the most frequent buyers of feet pictures and videos to satisfy their sexual urges.
- Modeling Agencies: Several modeling agencies often buy feet images to go with their campaigns.
- Magazines & News Portals: Many printing and digital publications frequently buy feet images to complement their writeups and stories.
- Ad Agencies: Advertisement agencies dealing with nail accessories, waxing kits, feet cosmetics, ankle jewelry, and footwear frequently buy these images.
- Bloggers & Social Media Influencers: People having niche blogs related to feet or sexual wellness often buy these feet pics.
FeetFinder Alternatives: What is the Best App to Sell Feet Pics Other Than FeetFinder?
Although there are now several platforms available where you can sell your feet pics online, we recommend only two of those.
- Instafeet: The grand old daddy of this genre, Instafeet is the highest-paying platform where you can fetch up to $100/pics. And if you want to know about all the goodness that this website is now offering, check out our in-depth Instafeet review.
- Feetify: With close to 20k active members right now, Feetify is one of the best players in this industry. This website, too, now offers up to $100/pics.
Can FeetFinder Really Help To Earn Passive Income?
We have already made it clear on this FeetFinder review that you can easily make up to $100/pics. So, it can be a great side hustle to generate a steady passive income.
However, if you don’t have inhibitions and flaunts your eccentric personality, you can also try sites where you can get paid to date online this year.
If you have really gorgeous feet and a nice fan following on social media, you can take this as a full-time profession. Otherwise, take it solely as a side hustle to boost your monthly income.
So, that’s all, folks! Send us your feedback and opinion in the comment box below.
Our Popular Posts: