Welcome to our Forum Wheel review!
If you don’t know what Forum Wheel is, it’s an online platform where you get paid to write on forums and post content expressing your own opinions on other websites.
This concept hasn’t been explored much in the online freelance market, so we were intrigued to review the site and bring you a complete guide.
So, in this review, we’ll look into all the aspects you need to score a platform: from what it is, how it works, and how much Forum Wheel pays, to its pros and cons, and general reviews.
So, let’s not waste any more time and dive right into it!
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Forum Wheel Review
Let’s first briefly review Forum Wheel on its legitimacy and general worth in terms of making a side income for people. We score the site a 7 out of 10.
It’s an okay score, given that we found the site to be legit and trustworthy but not too over-the-top when it comes to making money.
One of the places it lost points despite being a good platform where you can actually make money is its slightly confusing signup and setup process.
We’ll talk more about it further in this review.
What is Forum Wheel?
Forum Wheel, as we said, is an online platform where you get paid to write reviews and share content on other websites and virtual forums.
This concept hasn’t been explored much, especially as a way of earning from home.
Various forum owners get in touch with Forum Wheel and pay them to add opinions and reviews for their online forums.
All online forums need to be active and relevant to keep making money. The platform, in turn, pays people like you to write reviews and share content on these sites.
Neat, isn’t it?
Forums have become somewhat dated now, so this is a good way to bring some focus back on them.
How Does Forum Wheel Work?
Forum Wheel encourages its content writers to browse several online communities and forums to add their two cents in the form of reviews or comments.
The volume of your content is directly proportional to your earning potential!
This is the site for you if you love leaving comments and reviews for various forums and like interacting with communities in general.
They don’t explicitly ask for these qualities, but having a good grip on English and a natural flair for communication is appreciated for joining the platform as a content writer!
How to Get Started With Forum Wheel?
Here’s how you can get started and earn money with this website:
- Sign up for a free account on their website
- They will send you an email confirmation link. Once you verify your email address, you can start registering for an account using the instructions they send you.
- Create another account on The Forum Wheel Gateway.
- Start by writing at least 10 posts on different forums.
- Sit back and wait patiently; the team will get back to you after checking the posts for spelling, grammar, accuracy, etc.
- Upon approval, you get access to the paid section of the platform!
Some additional tips from us would be: make sure the information on both of your accounts matches; they’ll be linked and tracked.
Are There Any Restrictions?
Forum Wheel barely has any restrictions, as they neither have an age limit for signup nor a minimum payout amount.
The only thing you can consider as a restriction is the geographical availability limitations of Forum Wheel.
It isn’t available worldwide (only available in the US, Canada, and the UK), preventing a lot of potent writers from joining the site and earning some extra bucks.
How Much Can You Make With Forum Wheel?
You receive 1 credit for every post you make on a forum. 1 credit equals $0.05, which is the minimum you can earn from a post. The maximum is $0.13 per post.
The more you post, the higher your ratings go, and the more you get paid per post! All payments are made via PayPal.
How Do You Get Paid?
You get 1 credit per post, which is equal to a minimum of $0.05. Once you reach $5, you can ask for a payout via PayPal.
PayPal is their only payment method, so make sure you own a verified PayPal account before joining Forum Wheel.
How to Earn More Money With Forum Wheel?
Like we said earlier, the more you post and the better your content gets, the higher you get paid. Your ratings decide how much you earn per post; it ranges from $0.05 to $0.13.
Your rating depends on factors like the volume of posts you make, their quality, accuracy, etc.
Content writers on Forum Wheel rise through levels, level 5 being the highest you can go. In level 5, you earn 2.5 credits ($0.13) per post.
Pros of Forum Wheel
- You can progress pretty quickly on this website; the more you post, the more your rating goes up and the higher you earn!
- You can request cash withdrawals anytime.
- No age restrictions or experience criteria.
- A lot of forums are available on the website that isn’t in English; great for non-English speaking writers too!
- The approval process is very swift, even at the entry-level.
Cons of Forum Wheel
- Earning potential is pretty low. You only earn 1 credit point per post, which means you need to write 100 articles just to earn $5 (the minimum redeemable amount)!
- The process of signing up involves a lot of steps and can often be confusing.
- You have to make a minimum of 10 posts before you can even start earning!
- As a beginner, there aren’t many forums to choose from.
Is Forum Wheel a Scam?
No, it isn’t a scam!
Numerous people attest to the site’s prompt payment and hassle-free withdrawal procedure.
If you just want a passive income source to work from home, writing on online forums for Forum Wheel might actually be a good choice for you.
Who can join Forum Wheel?
Joining as a member of Forum Wheel is open to everyone.
But if you want to sign up with them as a content writer and write on forums, you have to be a resident of either the US, Canada, or the UK.
Can I use it on mobile?
They don’t have a mobile application at the moment. You can open their website on a browser on your mobile device if you want to post content.
Even then, you won’t be able to access the full features of the website, so it’s best to open Forum Wheel on a computer/laptop.
Can I get support?
The Forum Wheel’s support services are decent: they discuss several rules on their Support Forum and provide proper assistance if you post on the correct thread of the Support forum.
Forum Wheel Complaints
There’s not much we can complain about Forum Wheel. Some obvious points come to mind:
- Their signup process is pretty confusing and takes too long (almost an hour)! It’s mostly because you have to create two accounts with the exact same information and then link the two, so one can track your activities on forums.
- Although the site doesn’t have a minimum payout amount, their payment is relatively low compared to a lot of other online websites where you can get paid. You have to write 100 articles just to earn $5!
Forum Wheel Alternatives
If the complaints about the website have made you skeptical, here are a few alternatives you can check out:
Conclusion: Can I Really Make Money Using Forum Wheel?
There’s no doubt that you can really make money on the site. Numerous people have attested to it; the site has a good name overall and everything!
You can easily rise through the levels from $0.05 per post to $0.13 per post, given that you post consistently and in large volume.
But is Forum Wheel worth joining? We’d say give it a shot. Especially those of you who like writing online reviews, opinions, and sharing content!
It’s bringing back the fading concept of forums, which is a pleasant break from all the survey sites that have been cramming up the market.
Our Popular Posts: