We have always gone the extra mile to bring you legit sites to work from home and earn money. So, today we’re doing a Goherenext review!
Don’t worry if you’ve never heard about Goherenext.com; we’ll soon discuss in full detail what this platform is all about.
In this Goherenext.com review, we will talk about some vital features of the site based on which you can decide whether you should invest your time and money into this or let it pass.
Let’s quickly get into our detailed Goherenext review, then!
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
First, let’s do a brief overview of this site. First things first, Goherehext is a legit company; there’s nothing proving that the company’s illegitimate or a scam.
Although there are some indications of it being a scam, most things point towards it being a legit business, including the fact that they sell real Shaklee products.
However, that is no guarantee of the site being a pathway to instant wealth! The payment structure isn’t remotely close to being able to make you rich overnight.
What is Goherenext?
Goherenext is an MLM or a Multi-level Marketing business in which they hire sales representatives with an initial entry fee of $47 to pitch Shaklee products to potential customers.
These potential customers include your friends, family, acquaintances, or just anybody you can convince to purchase their products!
You earn money through monthly bonuses or commissions from selling the products.
You can also earn through referrals: when someone joins through your referral or refers another person to the same pitch, you earn money!
What Does Goherenext Sell?
Goherenext sells Shaklee products. This keeps the company right outside of the threshold of being considered a scam or a Pyramid Scheme!
If you’re clueless about what Shaklee is, we’ll get into the details of Shaklee shortly in this Goherenext review.
What is Shaklee?
Shaklee Corp. is another MLM company that’s basically the parent company of Goherenext.
It was founded by Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee in 1976 and has been around for over 45 years!
The company has an array of natural products, ranging from weight loss to sports supplements. It recruits people to sell its products and earn commissions from those sales.
Let’s take a look at the five main categories of products Shaklee sells:
- Weight Loss: Products like shakes, smoothies, and full weight loss kits boost your metabolism, helping you lose weight effectively.
- Nutrition: These products provide you with a daily nutritional dose and supercharge your immunity. The products include multivitamins, glucose regulators, shakes and regimens, prenatal products, etc.
- Beauty: Products include personalized beauty regimens, hydrating and anti-aging kits, makeup, etc.
- Organic/Green: All natural products consisting of H2 biodegradable cleaners, wipes, hand sanitizers, germicides, hand washes, etc.
- Sports: Products include performance boosters, recovery agents, and hydration boosters.
What is Goherenext.com?
Because of a recurring concern surrounding the official website of Goherenext, we thought we would include the real link to the company’s website in this Goherenext review.
When you type in Goherenext on any browser, a lot of fake sites show up along with the original one. This can lead to scams and general confusion around the company’s motives.
goherenext.com. is their official website. Remember that any other site is not the official company website.
The page redirects you to another page with the web address radiozeronine.createmyfuture.com/. This is where you start your journey with Goherenext as a sales recruit.
How to Make Money on Goherenext?
The company expects you to pitch their products aggressively in whatever form you deem fit: door-to-door sales, phone calls, email marketing, one-on-one convincing, anything!
They just need you to make good sales. You can also earn by referring the site to your friends, family, and acquaintances.
When someone buys from your referral, you earn a commission from their purchase. Once these recruits also start referring others, you earn commissions from their referrals too!
So, your earnings depend solely on the successful sales you make, not how many hours of work you’re able to put in. The more you can sell, the more you earn here.
How Much Can I Earn With Goherenext Platform?
Earning with Goherenext is not as easy as it sounds. You need to put a lot of effort into your pitches and make a lot of successful sales.
If that sounds like something you can do, you are capable of sitting right next to the recruits who have left positive feedback over the years.
Some of these recruits have claimed to earn over $1500 a month with Goherenext!
Even in their slowest months, they claimed to earn a good $500! The key is simply to put effort into making the most number of sales you can.
How to Get Started On Goherenext
When you visit their official website, you’re redirected to radiozeronine.createmyfuture.com. From there, you start signing up for Goherenext.
The signup process involves just two simple steps:
- First, you have to provide some personal info like your name, email address, and contact number in order to access a video.
- Click on submit and watch the video of founder Mr. Roger Barnett, tutoring you on how he earned $10,000 working from home. He explains how you, too, can earn over $100,000 in less than 18 months!
Pros of Goherenext
- Shaklee is a trusted brand that’s been around for quite some time. It has a decent reputation, and its products are genuine.
- Working from home is a concept that appeals mostly to students, retired people, or stay-at-home spouses. Offering a sales role to work from home is something most people would desire.
Cons of Goherenext
- The sales pitches for Shaklee products have to be aggressive, meaning that your relationship with friends, family, or acquaintances can get awkward over the sale of these products.
- You are not promoting any physical product; you only promote the brand name and its business scheme. We know it sounds sketchy, but that’s just one of the gray areas a lot of people choose to overlook about Goherenext.
- There’s an entry fee of $47 just to join the site! This fee unlocks their software, products, and business model. As someone who knows nothing about the business from the outside, why would they want to invest first?
- Your customers have to actually buy products first for you to get paid at all.
- Their advertisements are super ambiguous and show no real detail about the company or the kind of business it does.
Is Goherenext Legit or a Scam?
We would say, Goherenext is legit; it’s not a complete scam.
However, being a Multi-level Marketing scheme, it comes dangerously close to being labeled a Pyramid Scheme, with its ambiguous business model and advertising.
The company’s devoted focus on recruiting more and more people is cleverly balanced with selling actual Shaklee products.
Hence, we can’t really call it a total scam. But that doesn’t, in any way, make it a guaranteed roadmap to becoming rich in days!
What is GoHereNext.Com?
Goherenext.com is the official website of Goherenext, which is an online Multi-level Marketing business selling Shaklee products and hiring sales representatives.
Who is the founder of Goherenext?
Roger Barnett is the founder and CEO of Goherenext (and Shaklee).
The company specializes in selling natural products such as nutritional shakes, beauty, homecare, sports supplements, etc.
The company has been around for around 66 years!
Who can join Goherenext?
Anyone willing to pay $47 (no questions asked) and start working from home for an MLM, selling Shaklee products, can join Goherenext.
Is Goherenext worth it?
We wouldn’t recommend it; it’s not for everyone.
The company takes a fee of $47 from you at the very beginning before you even receive their products or services.
Then, to earn money for yourself, you have to overenthusiastically sell Goherenext subscriptions for Shaklee products to as many people as you can.
It’ll be a miracle if you’re able to convince anyone at all, let alone pay upfront!
Is Shaklee a scam?
No, Shaklee is a legit brand that sells all-natural products for various purposes. They’ve been in business for the last 60+ years, which is the first proof that it’s not a scam.
Shaklee’s products have also received overall positive customer reviews.
The company has certainly received a handful of complaints over the years. Let’s take a look at some:
- Most people believe that Goherenext’s pitch is too good to be true; making $100,000 within 1.5 years selling Shaklee products is just not realistic.
- Your personal information might be at risk with Goherenext.
- Their website looks very amateurish and sketchy.
- You have to pay $47 upfront even to view basic marketing materials. For people who don’t know anything about the company, this practice definitely screams “SCAM”!
- Another reason most believe Goherenext is a scam is that they have zero social media presence!
Goherenext Review- Final Words
Goherenext isn’t a scam despite having some pretty solid instances that tend towards us believing otherwise.
However, you can’t just blindly take their word about earning $100,000 in less than 18 months. That’s a sham, and we all know it.
Making money with Goherenext is way more difficult than their perfect business pitch makes it sound.
You have to put tremendous effort and sometimes even use aggressive marketing tactics to bring in business.
If you’re pitching to your friends and family, this could strain your relationship with some of them for sure.
The only way you can earn is if someone else you bring in pays.
Even though reference, you only earn commissions when that person makes a purchase, and subsequent customers who join via their referral also make purchases.
It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but if it’s yours, you can give Goherenext a try! Hope our Goherenext review helped you decide.
Our Popular Posts:
Hello there, I’m Siva Mahesh, an MBA Finance post-graduate and a Remote Career & Personal Finance blogger for 5+ years. Over the years, my work has been featured on US News, Entrepreneur, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, EverQuote, Legal Zoom, The Simple Dollar, Databox, Business.com, Business News Daily, Venngage, Score.org, and more. My primary mission is to help our readers maximize their earning potential with legitimate online business ideas, side hustles, and passive income ideas we publish on Dreamshala. Currently, more than 100,000 readers from all around the world visit this blog every month and learn new ways to improve their finances.