“It used to be eBay for the foot snaps sellers! Amazon for people with foot fetishes! And obviously, it was Facebook for all the feet enthusiasts around the world”. Yes, you heard it right! In this Instafeet review, we will talk about all the good and bad of this unique company and its unique concept.
But tell me first, do you think you can earn by selling the pics of your feet? Even if your answer is no, by the end of reading this Instafeet review, your opinion will turn into a real YES!
Instafeet can help you simply earn just by selling decent pictures of your feet. But why is this amazing feet-selling app no longer accessible on the Internet?
Is Instafeet really gone out of business? Or was it merged with any platform? If so, what are the alternative platforms to sell your feet pics? This all will be cumulatively converted in this Instafeet review.
As with any other online platform, there are many tricks and details you’ll want to know before diving in.
We’ve done thorough research for you and compiled all information you need to know in one place in this Instafeet review. Let’s Check!
Instafeet Review Summary – Keypoints
Note: Instafeet recently merged with FeetFinder to provide creators and clients with better service.
|Year Of Establishment||December-2018|
|Available In Countries||All countries where selling feet pics is legal|
|Website Purpose||To buy and sell Feet Pics|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be above 18 years(All Genders)|
|Pricing Criteria||Buyers pay $10/Month, Free for sellers|
|Sale Commissions||Instafeet charges 10% commissions|
|Earning Potential||Earn around $5-$100/ Feet Pic|
|Payment Gateways||PayPal, CashApp, Venmo & Checks|
|Payment Threshold||Fortnight payments with no minimum payout.|
|Referral Programs||Not specifically mentioned|
|User Review Rating||3.3+/5 on Trustpilot|
|Instafeet Review: Our Opinion||Previously this site was legit. Now merged with FeetFinder.|
|Access Link||Instafeet Website|
Is Selling Feet Pics Legal?
Most of us are anxious about knowing whether ‘Is Selling Feet Pics Dangerous?’ or ‘Is it legal to Sell Feet Pics Online?’. The answer to both questions is a YES! –Confused?
Simple! Selling feet pics can be dangerous when you are not compiling with the terms and laws abided by your regionality.
Selling feet pics is legal when you are above 18, holding a patent for feet pics, and also by not hurting any religious and cultural sentiments.
So after knowing it is legal, this is the time to find the right platforms to sell feet pics. To begin with, know clear details about Instafeet.
Little About Instafeet (What Is It?)
Instafeet is a specially designed website to be a bridge that connects sellers and buyers of feet pics. Established in 2017, this Santa Clara-based company is developed and operated by Fabian Lejsek.
This platform, with more than 100K+ registered members, claimed that it was “The original platform to buy and sell feet pics online” as the main tag on its home page before its merger.
It was actually a privately held social media platform that can be a perfect den for buying or selling feet pics when you are mandatorily over 18 years old.
Being a feet pics buyer, you need to pay a subscription fee of a mere $20 to access the content. And on being a creator(seller), you will spare commissions.
Instafeet Social Media Handles
|InstaFeet Facebook Handle||https://www.facebook.com/instafeet|
|InstaFeet Instagram Account||https://www.instagram.com/instafeet|
|InstaFeet Twitter Account||https://www.twitter.com/instafeet_com|
|InstaFeet Customer Support||https://instafeet.com/contact-us/|
|InstaFeet Accessible Countries||USA, Australia, Canada, and Newzealand.|
Note: Currently, none of the links are working, as the status of Instafeet lacks information and currently redirecting to FeetFinder.
What Is The Current Status Of Instafeet and Who Owns Instafeet?
InstaFeet was founded by Fabian Lejsek, a US-based entrepreneur. This platform used to be one of the leading and loving feet pics selling platforms till it got merged.
With addressing concerns like slow refresh rate, poor conversions, scammer messages, transaction issues, and many more issues, this platform gained a lot of criticism.
This platform merged with FeetFinder in order to address all these issues and services with high potential.
So if you have thought of opening an account on InstaFeet, consider you are redirecting yourself to the FeetFinder.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Is Instafeet Legit or Not?
To begin with, the primary query is to know: “Is Instafeet safe & legit?”. We sum up it with a BIG YEP! as it has no legal quibbles against it in any country.
After conducting compelled research on many Instafeet reviews, it is justifiable to add this to the best websites to sell your feet pics. But there are a few concerns and updates to be firmly addressed.
Instafeet Red Flag Alert
- Keeping aside from Instafeet’s regular slow refreshing rate on the main webpage, many users also mentioned its poor customer response team.
- On-time ticking, negative responses are piling on over positive responses on their response portal.
- Also, some of the users mentioned that they are getting unnecessary advertisement updates even after canceling their subscriptions and unsubscribing from the newsletters.
- Instafeet has been directly redirecting to Feetfinder for the past few months(No mention of takeover yet!). And no activity is found on their social media accounts these days. So, It’s not a good time to go with Instafeet. You better go with the Feetify platform or FeetFinder. Or check out these other apps to sell your feet content.
- They officially mentioned on Twitter that their acceptance rate is hardly around 10%.
- Account and content will be kept on hold, and removal requests will be sent when they are not in use for six months.
- Though they mentioned transactions are safe, we observed there is no site security certificate for the page and payment gateway.
How Does Instafeet Website Work?
Instafeet website works relative to the seller’s and buyers’ registrations. Compelling to the registration process, you need to get verified by their expert team.
After user verification, your content is scrutinized for legitimacy, and you will finally be assigned a unique ID.
But many users mentioned knowing the tangible steps for opening an Instafeet account, So here it goes:
Steps To Setup Instafeet Account
Being a newbie, it’s quite typical to follow the operational procedure on this website. Get a simplified glance by following the steps mentioned in this Instafeet review:
- Create an Account: Open a seller’s account by filling signup form attesting to a Photo Id for verification.
- Publish Content: Attach five legit feet pics after you receive an email confirmation. Click the option “Instafeet Account-Post Image.”
- Choose Subscription: Set the rate for which consumers can view and buy your content. The standard rate can be $10/Month.
- Fix Price Margin: This is the price where you sell your feet pics; fix this price competitively and economically after considering Instafeet commissions.
- Generate Selling Link: Right after verification, You are assigned a unique link where you can attach your feet pics for sale.
- Set Payment Method: Your payments get settled every 1st and 15th of the month. Link your PayPal account to get credited.
Who Is Instafeet For?
This website mentions on its policy terms that its services are available for everyone who turned above 18.
However, the approval rate for profiles is hardly 10%, and after verifying all their portals and live user reviews, we observed that it has only status of only women’s feet pics.
Instafeet charges a zero- registration fee for creators and a monthly subscription charge from the consumers. So with regard to your purpose, Instafeet is for you to use as a buyer or seller of feet pics.
Who Actually Buys Feet Pics On Instafeet?
It is genuinely believed that people with foot fetishes are the primary customers of Instafeet. It also has many other consumer groups that we have listed below:
- Foot Fetishes: People who highly fantasize about feet pics and maintain a huge collection of them.
- Modeling Agencies: Ad agencies around the globe often need great foot pics to market beauty products, footwear, etc.
- Production Houses: Movie industry who want to shade foot fetish categories like House of the Dragons, 50 Shades of Grey, etc.
- Bloggers And Publishers: Any blogger who wants to create content related to feet or its maintenance products.
- Magazines And Newspapers: Magazines like ESPN Body Issue or Sports Illustrated often need to categorize body part pictures.
- Stock Photo Websites: There are several stock photography websites like iStockPhotos and Getty Images that now have tons of foot photos.
- Painters And Tattoo Artists: The Instafeet review would not be complete without mentioning tattoo artists and painters. Often they need beautiful feet pics for their ads and artwork.
How Safe Is Instafeet? Is It Okay To Use?
“Is Instafeet Safe?”- This is the most popular question on the community portal. Though Instafeet is 100% safe to use, there is an exception to data theft.
Many users mentioned on the Instafeet review portal that their ID had been misused and their feet pics had been stolen. Some of them mentioned that their issue got resolved, and some mentioned there had been an insignificant delay in customer care response.
In a public response, Instafeet mentioned all these are false propaganda as they maintain data private and use high-end encryptions to protect creators’ content.
Note: We personally recommend Instafeet (which is now FeetFinder) as a safe and legit platform as there is a high level of firewall protection and data cipher.
How To Sell Feet Pics On Instafeet?
Let’s equip you with a step-by-step guide to sell pictures here, as this Instafeet review will be incomplete without that. But first, you need to keep an ID card handy as it is required during the registration process.
Step 1 – Open An Account
You need to visit the signup page and fill up the joining form. However, only females can now open a seller account in Instafeet.
Your profile will be rejected if you are a male or even a female-to-male transgender. If you are that gorgeous lady, you need to submit the following:
- Your full name and complete address
- Personal email ID (preferably Gmail or Yahoo Mail)
- A recent selfie where your face is clear and blur-free
- At least three clear pictures of your feet
After submitting the above-mentioned things, you need to wait for around 1 to 3 weeks to get verified.
Step 2 – Upload Pictures
Once any moderator approves your account, you’ll receive an email confirmation. You need to log in to this platform with your proper credential to post at least five clear images of your feet.
You can definitely submit much more to attract a large number of subscribers.
Step 3 – Set Your Subscription Fee
You can set the subscription fee from $5 to $100, according to your preference. But, you should stick below $10 to attract more subscribers at first.
During our research, we noticed that most of the ladies ask for a subscription fee of $9.99 to keep it under ten bucks.
Step 4 – Get Your Custom Link
Once you complete all the steps mentioned in the first three points, you’ll receive a custom link to your profile in your associated email.
But yes, you can also change your username later on.
Step 5 – Share The Link And Earn
You should start posting your custom link to the social media handles and public forums to attract potential subscribers.
So, now you know how to use Instafeet without harming your identity and safety parameters. But yes, you do need to follow some rules to keep it even more secure.
Instafeet Contact Details
Most Relevant Article: 24 Legit Ways To Get Paid To Chat – Earn Up To $15/Hour.
How To Keep Your Instafeet Account & Identity Safe?
Here are a few useful tips to have a safe and secure experience with Instafeet:
- Always use an alias name or just initials to keep your real identity hidden behind a curtain.
- Never share your personal information like address and phone number
- Never leave any hint of your area or environment while taking your feet photo
- Please restrict doubtful subscribers immediately in a polite manner if they try to become too familiar
- Use a watermark with your initials or your screen name to eliminate photo theft
- Never use mobile transfer; stick to PayPal transfers, as it won’t reveal your identity.
As a matter of fact that this is a public platform under the maintenance of a private entity, so it is better to go into detail with its terms and policies before opening an account.
Tips For Getting More Subscribers On Instafeet
No matter how safe and engaging your content is, you don’t know the ways to attract more subscribers.
So here are a few best tips to gain more subscribers on Instafeet:
- Post high-quality images with relevant hashtags and captions
- Always try to engage with your clients and negotiate better deals
- Don’t hesitate to promote content on platforms like Reddit, Quora, Meta, etc
- Also, try to emphasize review platforms like Glassdoor, Trustpilot, Quora, etc
- Offer exclusive content by collaborating with the genuine creators
- Promote your page without leaving the edge of consistency and hard work
- Follow rightful trends by staying up to date with the latest market trends.
Here is one of the users who mentioned how you need to imbibe the trends and analysis to make your feet-selling business success well. This can range your earnings from $300-$400+ per day too.
With the above tips, we can learn that hashtags, content, and consistency play an important role. So here are some top-listed and relevant hashtags to use:
There are many categories listed in Instafeet where you can access those tags to learn how you can add hashtags to boost your engagement.
Do’s & Dont’s Of Instafeet
As we have already made extremely clear in our Instafeet review, you can surely make money from this platform without compromising any safety and security parameters.
But to get the approval firsthand, you need to follow some dos and don’ts, which are as follows:
- Accessories for your feet with some ornaments like ankle bracelets or toe rings.
- Adopt sensuous feet poses.
So, these are a few measures to follow to get a sure-shot approval from this company.
How Much Can You Earn Selling Your Feet Pics On Instafeet?
The Instafeet income potential is the primary concern, isn’t it? Yes, we all want to have the best rate.
But, it is a little tricky to earn here as you can set your own rate. You can set it anywhere between $5 and $100 per photo.
If you have ten subscribers paying even $10 each, you can make around $100 bucks each month. But if you have 100 subscribers, you can earn $1000, and so on. Instafeet charges 10% of your subscription value for profile maintenance and credit card processing.
So, if you earn $1k from 100 subscribers, you will receive the final value of $900. But yes, many great models earn around $500+ each day just by selling feet pictures.
When Do You Receive Payments From Instafeet?
Instafeet follows a bi-weekly payment process, where in which you receive your payment either on the 1st of the month or the 15th. The payment cycle usually starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Mostly you are credited with your earnings after meeting the threshold of $50. Users who are unable to meet this demand have their earnings carried forward for the next cycle.
With the help of any of these accounts, you can immediately get credits for your earning right after touching the threshold. And sometimes, this can take up to 5 working days.
How Much Should I Charge For My Feet Pics?
We have already disclosed in this Instafeet review that you can set your price from $5 to $100/Photo on average or anything over you prefers.
But it is better to stick to below the $10 mark to get the maximum number of subscribers in your initial days. You can surely spike up that price once you have enough audience to support you.
Charge a higher rate if you tend to sell your feet photos to any modeling agency and publication with special interest.
We recommend you bargain at around $100 bucks in these cases. But if you mostly have individual male followers, stick below the tried-and-tested $10 mark.
How Instafeet Pays Its Users?
Right now, Instafeet offers several payment methods to withdraw your earnings each month. From PayPal to direct transfer, you can opt for almost anything.
However, it is wise not to use the mobile transaction as it reveals your identity. So, it is better to stick to gateway transfers like PayPal and Payoneer to opt for payments.
But yes, your earning potential will largely vary on several factors, which are as follows.
- The overall appeal of your profile on Instafeet
- The individual subscription value for your followers
- Total number of subscribers that you have on Instafeet
- Your popularity and social media presence.
So, if you follow this, you can definitely earn around $500 to $1k per month in the beginning. It can go much higher with your increasing popularity and subscribers.
Instafeet Review Portal
There are many mixed reviews on the Instafeet Review portal. We top-listed the best comments and referred to below:
Right now, It has a 3.3 rating on Trustpilot, a fairly average score.
Instafeet Positive Reviews
Instafeet claims it will protect its creator’s data at any cost, but due to some factors, many users commented about the data breach! Here the root cause can be the usage of Internet patterns too. One of the users quoted a 5-star rating for this platform, knowing the real reason was using 3rd party Wi-Fi for his concern.
- Apart from all, This USA-based company also mentioned it allows all the hot ladies to open an account from all over the world.
- Other live users also commented that this platform offers decent sale conversions with fewer commissions backed by timely payments.
Instafeet Negative Reviews
Considering the section of Instafeet Review, negative reviews piled up on comparing with positive reviews.
One of the users clearly mentioned the identity theft he had gone through even though he used legit ways to access the content. The other user-mentioned site has a very poor interface and high latency(Slow loading).
Apart from this, every 2 out of 3 users mention a concern with their approval process. The most seen Instafeet review is about the Issues due to obscene content promoted on this website.
Other Sellers/Buyers reported this site offers very poor customer service response and also payment failure issues.
Note: On the Reddit Instafeet Review thread, users mention that this website involves in data scams and also said this site is a trap.
Instafeet Quora Opinion
Alike Reddit and other platforms, reviews on Quora also have very mixed opinions.
One of the users stated that making money on Instafeet is not a cakewalk; on the contrary, she also mentioned this is not the case for everyone.
As there are few foot models who are making a few hundred dollars per day. But this requires lots of time and patience.
Instafeet Earnings Proof (Real Users)
Melbourne-based Instafeet user Racheal Mendes recently published her feedback on Adopt10plus. She currently earns more than AUD 6k, equivalent to around $4k.
Racheal not only just shared her recent earning screenshots but also gave all the evidence for her money withdrawals.
A Reddit thread about Instafeet sparked controversy as a user named Johanna Rylee blamed this site for document theft.
But later, the official Reddit account of Instafeet replied that they never store the document or share it with third parties.
Instafeet Review – Pros & Cons
Red Flags To Lookout For About Instafeet In 2023
The first major Redflag you need to consider is that this platform is no longer available and redirecting to the FeetFinder.
So If you have any thoughts of opening a feet pics selling account, we recommend you try the other platforms.
Though it is one of those easily picked second business ideas, most of the platforms consider this as adult or explicit content, so we also recommend you try any other online business ideas along with this.
Your data is completely erased with the Instafeet takedown, but you can cross-verify with their customer support which would be active for some time.
Best Instafeet Alternatives
There are several online platforms where you can sell feet photos similar to Instafeet. The most notable and legit platforms among those are as follows:
FunWithFeet: Many are making $60K+ a year as a feet model with FWF with absolutely 0% commission.
Feetify: More than 170k+ registered users with 2k+ premium feet models earning $1k+/month.
FeetFinder: Sell your feet pics for $5-$22/pic and a Feet video for around $20-$40/video.
DollarFeet: Feet photos can fetch around $5, and Earn $10 for 5 minute long feet video.
OnlyFans: A platform not only for sharing feet photos but any kind of photos with followers.
Wikifeet: Feetfetish website dedicated to sharing feet pics of famous celebrities.
Also, check out our posts on other popular ways to sell feet pics online
- How To Sell Feet Pics On Tinder In 2023? (+ Epic Tinder Tips)
- How to Sell Feet Pics On Instagram? [Make $500 a Day]
- How To Sell Feet Pics On Craigslist In 2023? (Up To $250/Photo)
How To Cancel Or Delete Your Instafeet Account?
Deleting an Instafeet account also means deleting your seller/buyer account, pre-settings, device data, location data, content, and also payment details.
After serving your purpose, when you no longer need your Instafeet account, here is the simple process to delete your account:
How To Delete Instafeet Account On Computer?
- Open the Instafeet main page and log in to your personal account
- Redirect to the settings & privacy option on the top left of the portal.
- Select the ‘Delete Your Account’ option and confirm with ‘OK.’
- Reconfirm by entering your account password and then ‘Done.’
Delete Instafeet Account Through Mobile?
- Open the Instafeet mobile app with your personal account
- Settings on the right corner of the app redirect to the privacy option.
- Select ‘Delete/Cancel your account’ and confirm with a One-Time Password(OTP).
Delete Instafeet Account Without Password?
Login through a friend’s profile and use the ‘support&request’ option. You can also prefer email support by stating the issue clearly.
Note: Though we delete everything, there are specific data retained with Instafeet to avoid further legal and security issues. And it also takes 30 days to deactivate your account, and later can’t be retrieved.
Instafeet Review 2023 – Our Final Verdict
So, this is all, folks! Earlier, If you want to earn some extra cash each month while flaunting your gorgeous feet, it is the one to hop for.
There were also cases where users became full-time feet models on Instafeet. But yes, everything now has the other shape, and the site is not active. Rest aside; everything is just smooth as butter previously.
And we think we have already cleared all your doubts in this Instafeet review. Feel free to drop your queries and feedback in the comment box below!
FAQs on Instafeet Review
Can I really make money on Instafeet?
Yes! This income can’t be compensated as your full-time income but can surely be a better side gig to earn from selling your feet pics.
Many users claimed that they easily made $1000+/month after commissions.
Do I really need to reveal my real name with Instafeet?
No, there is no need to reveal your name on the public portal. You can publish content with your nickname too.
But while account verification, you provide a valid ID and contact details where the details are stored with Instafeet for future reference.
Do I have to show my face?
Not at all! You don’t need to show your face, as this platform mainly encourages pictures of your feet. However, the decision is completely yours to reveal your face in the photo or not.
But yes, you surely need to submit a selfie of yours during the registration process, although they won’t make it public.
Can I sell feet pics on other websites?
Like Instafeet, there are many other genuine websites where you can sell your feet pics.
Can I sell hand pics on Instafeet?
As of now, Instafeet doesn’t offer that. It is mainly a platform to sell feet pictures only.
How much taxes do you pay for feet pics?
According to Internal Revenue Service(IRS), you need to file income tax when you earn income over $600.
This income comes under section C(Business Income), where you can also claim losses for your investment if incurred.
Can I trust Instafeet?
Yes! The global rank of Instafeet is around 122k, and the in-country rank is around 33k, with traffic ranging over 900k on average.
If you want even more ideas for making money, consider checking our posts on:
- 33 Best High-Paying Work-at-Home Part-Time Jobs in 2023
- 40 Best Part-Time / Late-Night Work-At-Home Jobs in 2023
- 45 Side Hustle Ideas to Make an Extra Income in 2023
Hello there, I’m Siva Mahesh, an MBA Finance post-graduate and a Remote Career & Personal Finance blogger for 5+ years. Over the years, my work has been featured on US News, Entrepreneur, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, EverQuote, Legal Zoom, The Simple Dollar, Databox, Business.com, Business News Daily, Venngage, Score.org, and more. My primary mission is to help our readers maximize their earning potential with legitimate online business ideas, side hustles, and passive income ideas we publish on Dreamshala. Currently, more than 100,000 readers from all around the world visit this blog every month and learn new ways to improve their finances.