NexRep has established itself as one of the leading providers in the customer care market around the world. With the exception of the usual customer support, this company now specializes in inbound and outbound sales, as well.
This company team has mindfully designed its business structure with one main objective, which is to empower high quality, high-performing virtual workforce.
Lots of enthusiastic young people want to get their share to join this company to earn. But, you need to understand the company and its operational qualities first.
One more thing one needs to learn is that this company only hires people who are highly skilled, dedicated, flexible, certified, and mainly US citizens.
Apart from this, here goes our in-depth NexRep review to give you the required confidence about this company.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
NexRep Review – How To Get Work From Home Call Center Jobs?
As most of us already know, it is one of the most legit websites for people looking for customer care jobs in 2022. You need to have inside knowledge about this company and its operations to maximize your earnings.
Here one must also learn that each agent is empowered for success and dedicated to a single client calibrated with tools, technologies, and certifications too to provide superior results by also working remotely.
This will give you an added boost if you already know about the payment and the working procedure of this unique company. So, here goes our complete NexRep review.
About NexRep Company
Founded in 2009, NexRep currently has its headquarters in Portland. It also has two more satellite offices in the United States, in San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
However, it now has thousands of virtual workforce throughout the 42 states in the USA. This company is currently known for the integrity and flexibility that it offers to all its employees.
As the company itself states, the executives have more than 100 years of combined experience in the customer care industry.
And due to that enormous expertise, it looks after all the minute details of this industry to deliver an unmatched customer service experience for its clients.
It is also among the very few companies that offer a complete training schedule for each of its employees or independent workers.
Requirements To Join NexRep
You need to abide by two main conditions before applying as an independent contractor of this company. You need some personal benchmarks to fulfill besides having the required technical instrument.
- Strong communication skills and customer handling qualities to assure unmatched customer support experience.
- You need to have a college degree for added preference, although the job doesn’t have minimum educational criteria.
- Basis computer knowledge about the internet and software like MS Office is mandatory.
- You need to have at least two years of previous experience in the customer support industry in either inbound or outbound calls.
- An updated computer or laptop, preferably based on Windows operating system.
- You must have a USB headset with a noise cancellation specialty.
- High-speed internet connectivity is required. This company prefers wired lines and discourages you from using Wi-Fi networks.
- A Google Voice account or unlimited call account for long-distance communications.
- You need an active email account, preferably in Gmail or Yahoo mail.
So, these are the main things that you must have before even applying to this company. Previous experience or a substantial educational degree will give you an edge over other candidates for the same position.
Also Check: 10 Best Skills Needed To Work From Home in 2022.
NexRep Employee Benefits
There are many benefits that you’ll have while joining NexRep besides the financial outcomes.
However, the financial part is also a lucrative thing that assures a better living standard. The main benefits are as follows.
- You can earn as much as $25 per hour, depending on your expertise and work area.
- This company guarantees better exposure as its clients are some of the biggest names in the US consumer market.
- It releases timely payment for each of its employees and independent contractors. So, you won’t face any issues regarding payment delays.
- It offers the flexibility of work hours to take it either as a full-time or a part-time opportunity.
How NexRep Hire People?
First, you need to abide by the personal skills and technical requirements that we have mentioned above.
Once you comply with all those, you can directly apply on the NexRep website, which has a dedicated career section for independent contractors.
It lists all the vacant positions and areas of responsibility on its ‘Become an agent’ segment of the website.
Once you get the company’s approval, you need to go through a training program depending on your area of work.
While most of the positions demand week-long training, some may require you to have a lengthier training program.
The complete training structure is as follows:
- If you apply as a beauty consultant, you need to have 1-week training before final approval.
- Inbound agents need to have a 2-week certification program that covers virtual classes and mock calls.
- Outbound agents also need to have a 2-week certification program covering sales calls, sales pitches, and virtual classes.
- Virtual Receptionists need to go through a 1-week training program that also includes practice calls.
- Virtual Sales Consultants need to have a 1-week certification program that covers all the aspects of telephonic sales.
After completing your application process and training, you need to go through a complete background verification process. You need to pay a small token of $25 for the background verification.
This company offers five central positions for its virtual workforce. And each post has specific working criteria and requirements.
It will depend solely on the position that you are joining. The complete working procedures are as follows:
- Beauty consultants need to commit at least 20 hours per week. The working hours are between 6 AM to 10 PM EST on weekdays and 8 AM to 6 PM on Saturdays.
- Both inbound and outbound callers must commit at least 15 hours per week. Besides, they should work at least 2 hours in a single stretch.
- Technical support staff should invest at least 25 hours per week between 9 AM to 10 PM each day.
- Virtual receptionists need to commit at least 15 hours per week from Monday to Saturday, between 7 AM to 12 AM.
- Virtual sales consultants should allocate at least 20 hours per week.
NexRep Pay – How Much You Can Make With NexRep?
This is one of the major sections in the NexRep review. The payment depends on the position that you are working in.
Besides, experienced independent contractors tend to earn more than the freshers in the industry. The payment scales are as follows.
- No hourly rate for inbound agents as it is entirely based on commission.
- Outbound sales agents can earn $5 per hour on average besides the sales commission.
- Virtual sales consultants can make up to $8 per hour besides the sales commission.
- Beauty consultants can earn up to $10 per hour.
- Informational agents can earn up to $15 per hour.
- Virtual receptionists usually earn approximately $0.25 per talk minute on average.
Does NexRep Pay Weekly?
This company currently pays all its independent contractors and virtual customer support agents in a bi-weekly manner.
You will receive the earnings of your last two weeks through direct bank depositions or mailed checks.
Pros & Cons
There are several benefits of working for this company, as we have mentioned earlier in this NexRep review. Some of the most lucrative benefits are as follows.
Pros of working for NexRep
- Better hourly rate than any other company in the United States in the customer service industry.
- It offers complete flexibility in choosing your work schedule.
- On-time payment is the most significant promise of this company as you will receive your check every two weeks.
- Assures comprehensive training programs before starting your inbound or outbound calls.
Cons of working for NexRep
- You need to be a permanent citizen of the United States to become eligible for this job.
- There is no weekly or daily payment method as of now.
- The training schedule is unpaid, and you may face a long queue.
Is NexRep Legitimate?
Yes! NexRep is Legitimate. After taking into consideration of numerous genuine NexRep review rows from Indeed and Glassdoor, there is one constant thing NexRep must consider is its payment structure.
Having said so, This company offers the best customer service positions, but they are of minimal payment in nature. An additional advantage of working with NexRep is that you can get assigned to projects very quickly.
Persons looking for flexibility in working hours remotely can pick NexRep with no other secondary thought. But all who are looking to join must consider its minimal payment structure and the repetitive customers with prolonged working hours.
Hourly payment rates are also one of the major mentions by reviewers. So, if you are even okay with irregular leads in the offseason and minimal pay with excellent flexibility in work nature, you can opt for NexRep.
Important FAQs About NexRep Job
Can I make handsome working at NexRep/NexRep Pay?
It completely depends on how fast and efficient your work is. The more assigned projects you complete, the better the pay may vary. The only thing you have to do is to work hard if you want quick money and of course, it depends on your location too.
Where can I get placed?
There is flexibility for you to pick your working hours but based on your performance, regularity, and expertise, you can be assigned to Group A or Group B. Here Group A gets initial hours in advance.
Do I need to pay anything to work for NextRep?
No, You don’t need to pay anything. All you have to do is to qualify in the recruitment process and be an agent.
What would be the reasons to opt out from NextRep?
Every job has its own flaws; even when coming to NextRep, you may be concerned about annoying customers and also a minimalistic pay structure. Sometimes irregular payments can also be the case.
Alternate Companies & Jobs
We have already provided the complete NexRep review. But, there are many other ways where you can find lucrative job opportunities for talented professionals.
Some of the best companies are ACD Direct, Conduent, Sutherland Global, and Enterprise. Besides customer care, there are many other phone-based opportunities that you can also grab this year. One can also try:
Transcription jobs generally pay $15 – $30 an hour, and If you have good typing skills, then you can start working in this field without prior experience.
There are several companies out there to hire a transcriptionist. On average, transcribers make $3500+ every month working from home. You can start by joining this free training if you are interested in this field.
Keeping it simple, proofreading is nothing but reviewing a document or an article or something is written stuff to check or highlight the errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
So, for this, you need to have a keen observation to find mistakes, knowledge of grammar, and skills to proofread in less time.
The earning potential of this job depends mainly on your experience, efficiency, and the company you’re working for.
On average, proofreaders make $20 an hour or even more. What else would be easier than reading stuff and getting paid? Interesting right?
Signup for this free Proofreading Webinar to learn how to make money as a proofreader.
A virtual assistant is usually an independent contractor who provides administrative services to their clients while operating outside of the client’s office.
A typical virtual assistant might perform simple tasks like scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, and managing email accounts.
As a virtual assistant, you can make around $25 – $60 per hour based on your service. Join the 30 Days or Less Virtual Assistant Business Success course to learn about this field.
From virtual assistants to data entry operators, all of these positions can earn you similar to a full-time office-based job in 2022.
We hope that this NexRep review will help to choose your preferred job with this company. You can earn as high as $25 per hour if you put all your dedication into it.
However, you need to commit a vast chunk of your work hour per day to earn the same daily wage as an office-based job. For more details, you can reach us in the NexRep review-related comment section.