Most of us exert a great deal of energy to start our fitness resolutions! But the irony is that the more we are serious about our fitness goals, the more we get perplexed about the selection of fitness centers and the available machines.
However, as every complexity has an unknot, like for this surrounding confusion, Planet Fitness can be a viable solution, but starting with a mere $10 membership plan, does this fitness center offers enough equipment and a favorable environment?
To know this, you need to take a look at this comprehensive list of planet fitness machines and other important details to decide and make a calculative decision. Starting with:
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Survey Junkie – Earn up to $50 per survey & a fixed $1.50 per referral. Sign up here.
Opinion Outpost: Get paid up to $30 per answering simple questions. Join now.
Branded Surveys: Paid over 35 Million. Earn up to $25 per survey. Signup now.
Inbox Dollars: Get paid to watch videos. One already made $75 within a week. $10 Signup bonus.
Pinecone Research: Up to $3 – $5 per survey & $9 per product test. Join now for FREE.
What Is Planet Fitness And Why To Opt It?
Since its inception in 1992 in New Hampshire, Planet Fitness has grown to become one of the best fitness centers in the world, providing skillful training for fitness and endurance.
You can now take advantage of becoming a member in any of their 2,400+ branches located globally with your preferred choice.
Don’t worry about professional training, as coaches are efficiently hired in each and every center, without any doubt.
Though the availability of equipment may vary with location, here are the main reasons why PF can be your preferred choice.
Main Reasons To Opt For Planet Fitness
- Most clubs are open 24/7
- They provide clean and spacious facilities
- Free and professional fitness training
- Offers judgment-free zones
- Tons of quality equipment
- Friendly and professional staff
- Affordable membership programs.
Once satisfied with PF’s perks, the subsequent action for you is to become familiar with the membership options and their explicit details.
Planet Fitness Membership And Cost
The first thing we all worry about being part of any fitness club is the creeping membership prices. Platness Fitness won’t let you be in that position as it fairs very nominal in every segment.
To be clear, they offer two types of memberships to its clients one to be classic membership and Blackcard Membership.
Getting into more details:
- Classic Membership: If you want to stay fit on a budget, this can be your feasible choice as it offers free Wi-Fi, free fitness training, and unlimited access to the home club for just $10-$15 per month(Varies with location). But here, you can get access to only one branch and miss out on other additional perks.
- Blackcard Membership: If you are ready to spend at least $20-$25 per month, I suggest you upgrade to a Black card membership as it can gain you access to Planet Fitness centers worldwide. Alike the classic card, here also you can claim unlimited access to home clubs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and professional fitness training; on top of it, you can get a 50% discount on selected energy drinks and a 20% discount on Reebok products. Being a Black Card member can fetch you amenities to enjoy free use of massage chairs, hydromassage beds, and full-body enhancement machines. In addition, you can also bring one guest to each workout session for free!
Free trial and Cancellation Policy: The best part I like about Planet Fitness is that it offers you a free trial period of one week to decide on its membership. Even after taking the membership, you can cancel within a few days to claim your refund.
Here, the next thing to know is the detailed Planet Fitness Machines list and its availability:
Planet Fitness Equipment List: What Do They Offer?
Be it the free weights, stretching bands, or weight lifting machines; Planet Fitness offers nothing less to its fitness freaks. It is also known that every piece of equipment in any PF center is specially designed to ensure safety and provide effective training.
However, I recommend you check the available fitness machines by going in person to the respective fitness center before opting for its membership.
For your convenience to referring, here I enlisted the whole equipment details relevant to the focussed body area:
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|Over 3 million surveys every month||More than 3 million trusted users|
|2 million+ happy earners worldwide||Paid over $35 million to users|
|Pays out $400,000 every month||Simple yet high-paying surveys|
|Pays $1 per referral||Earn 100 Points Signup Bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
Planet Fitness Machines For Back
‘Your strong back decides your whole body posture and ability,’ so most fitness trainers start training back upfront! So here are machines for back from which you can train in Planet Fitness.
- Seated Row Machine: Here, you pull a weighted cable towards the chest, which can target and strengthen the middle, upper back, biceps, and forearms!
- Lat Pulldown Machine: By pulling the bar towards the chest facing towards the machine can help you train your middle, lower back, and biceps as well.
- Back Extension Machine: One must keep their body in a facedown position to lift the upper body contracting lower back. This improves lower back strength and posture correction.
- Hyper Extension Bench: H-E Bench machine targets the lower back, hamstring as well as glutes. Here you lie down and lift the upper body by keeping pressure on the lower back muscles. This relatively improves posture, stability, and lower body strength.
- T-Bar Row Machine: The T-Bar Row is crucial for targeting mid-back muscles and biceps. Pull towards the abdomen with proper back alignment for optimized results.
Planet Fitness Machines For Legs
‘Never Skip Your Leg Day’ is the most common phrase we may encounter in our fitness journey. No matter how effectively we are working out, without training our legs, there is no point in maintaining the fitness streak. Considering the importance of leg day, here are the machines in PF Center to tone them rightly.
- Smith Machine Squat Rack: You stand under a barbell to perform squats with your back straight. Works mainly on hamstrings, glutes, and quadriceps.
- Seated Leg Press Machine: Here, you use your legs to push the platform away from you with weights. Targets your hamstrings, hips, quad, glutes, and calves.
- Leg Extension Machine: With this, you extend your legs with additional weights to activate and tone your quadriceps.
- Angled Curl Machine: This machine helps you to work on hamstrings and gluteal muscles by lying facedown and hooking your legs under a padded puller.
- Sled Push Machine: Functional exercise tool to activate hamstrings, quads, hips, glutes, calves, and core.
Core and Abs Machines At Planet Fitness
Your entire body training nurtures when you start maintaining your core and abs. Here are the machines to get that ripped and toned look in Planet Fitness:
- Abs Crunch Machine: This forward bending machine with added weights can train your core abs(Anterior abdominal wall), providing you with a toned look with progress.
- Stability Ball: Commonly seen item with which you can perform multiple core exercises for strength, endurance, and fat loss.
- Roman Chair: This chair helps in performing a variety of exercises that can specially train your abdominal muscles, lower back, glutes, and hamstrings.
- Captain’s Chair: Equipment to train your lower abs by hanging and lifting your knees toward your chest. Simple but very effective!
- Decline Bench: This weight bench angles you downward to train your lower core with various weight exercises.
- Medicine Ball: Also known as Med ball, this weighed ball can be used for multiple exercises to build a strong core and endurance.
- Torso Rotation Machine: This rotation machine can increase flexibility and helps in strengthening obliques forming the strong back and abdominal region.
- Seated Machine Crunch: This allows you to perform crunches in a sitting position which can directly help to work on your major core.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|9+ Ways to make money||5+ Ways to earn money|
|Gives out 7000 free gift cards every day||Earn cashback for online shopping
|Paid over $700 million to its members||Paid over $80 million in cash rewards|
|$10 instant signup bonus||$5 instant signup bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
Planet Fitness Cardio Machines
If fitness machines are for muscle building, cardio is for fat loss and endurance. Add cardio to your daily routine with these machines in your Planet Fitness center.
- Elliptical Machine: Most liked machine where you can burn a lot of calories and also improve lungs, heart, muscle, and cardio stamina by getting into shape.
- Recumbent Bike: Common equipment for youngsters and seniors where one can comfortably take a position to put effort into abs, hamstrings, calves, glutes, and thighs.
- Stationary Bike: A low-impact and interval training machine that strengthens the legs and lower body muscles while keeping stress at bay.
- ARC Trainer: Labels to be one of the fine cardiovascular exercising machines, which in turn can build muscular strength in the glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings by showing less stress on joints.
- Stair Climbers: This is a stationary step rotating machine that proportionately activates to give strength to core muscles, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, and glutes.
- Rowing Machine: Popularly known as Ergometer or Egrs, that can focus both upper as well lower body muscles and maintain good blood pumping all across the body.
- Treadmill: We can use this versatile machine to walk, run, or jog to maintain endurance, reduce joint stiffness, control blood pressure, fight fatigue, and enhance immunity with regular use.
Recommended: Get Paid To Workout in 2023 [27 Apps + 11 Hot Ways]
Planet Fitness Machines For Glutes
This is the most underrated muscle toning in whole-body training, but this region defines your entire walking and standing posture. It is highly preferred to start working on them using these below-planet fitness machines for glutes.
- Glute Bridge Machine: Get into top shape with this resistance-offering machine that can help you perform glute bridges directly targeting your gluteal region.
- Glute Kick Back Machine: With this machine, we can do glute kicks that isolate glute muscles and improve Gluteus Maximus along with lower body strength.
- Cable Machine: Adds resistance and adjustable angles for targeted glute exercises, such as glute kickbacks and cable pulls.
- Hip Abductor Machine: This helps in training the muscles that abduct your thigh movements. Mainly focuses on the areas like the Gluteus Medius and some parts of the Gluteus Maximus.
Yoga And Stretching Equipment At Planet Fitness
Healthline mentions that ‘The one-stop solution for stress relief, anxiety, flexibility, and stability for the body is Yoga.’ The addition of this act to our routine can definitely fetch us visible results in less time.
Here is what PF offers for yoga and stretching:
- Yoga Mats: Fabricated mats that are specially designed for anti-slipping properties while performing various yoga asanas.
- Foam Rollers: A cylindrical shaped foam mainly used for stretching, sore reduction, and for self-massage.
- Pilates Rings: These rings provide added resistance to your regular pilates exercises. It can especially focus on the Thighs, Torso, Ankles, Arms, and Palms.
- Stretching Straps: Also known as Yoga Straps or Yoga Belts. They are used for additional contract-relax stretching, which can improve the range of motion and flexibility.
- Stability Balls: Popularly known to be Swiss Balls used for stretching and core strength balance. They can also be used for planks, crunches, and squats.
- Synergy 360 Machine: One-stop solution for an extensive workout routine for full-body dynamic training.
- Abs Roller: This fun and tough roller stretches and increases the stability and strength of your core region.
Recommended: 38 Real Game Apps That Pay Real Money 2023 [Cash or PayPal]
Best Gym Machines For Arms
Arms are the most focused body part when toned properly; so here are machines that Planet Fitness offers for arm workouts!
- Bicep Curl Machine: As the name suggests, it is specially designed to increase arm strength and bicep building.
- Tricep Extension Machine: This weight training equipment loads the pressure on the triceps and helps in forming the shape.
- Hammer Strength Machine: Focus with this plate-loaded weight machine is rightly on the bicep and tricep regions.
- Cable Bicep/Tricep Machine: One machine uses a pulley system to train both the bicep and tricep muscles at a time.
- Butterfly Machine: This machine has two sets of pads to pull. They are designed to add strength to the Chest, Arms, and shoulders.
- Assisted Dip/Chin-Up Machine: With proper techniques and weights, this can train your arms, back, and shoulders.
Best Chest Machines
The chest is the foundational part to support the entire upper body. Working on this part can not only give you an enhanced look but can also help you to boost cardiovascular health.
Here are those chest machines PF offers to its fitness freaks:
- Dumbbell Benchpress: You lie down flat on a bench holding dumbells 90 degrees to focus mainly on your upper body and chest muscles.
- Butterfly Machine: Using its pads by keeping the back parallel, you squeeze your arms to activate your chest, shoulder, and mid abs.
- Pec Fly Machine: The chest fly or peck deck machine popularly helps you to focus on the chest and its supporting muscles.
- Chest Dip Machine: Most widely used machine to target the chest and triceps by holding the weight of your body via handles.
- Inclined Chest Press Machine: This bench exercise lets you activate your upper pectoral region and stabilizes the whole body.
Recommended: 25 Legit Surveys That Pay Cash Instantly [Best of 2023]
Shoulder Machines At Planet Fitness
Shoulders are the most desired part to get right into your apparel look or to have the stability to lift any objects! Be it for a look or bulking, here are a few shoulder machines available at Planet Fitness:
- Shoulder Press Machine: This machine helps in the coordination and stability of your shoulders, deltoids, triceps, and core.
- Shoulder Raise Machine: Renowned to be a lateral raise machine, it helps in targeting all three deltoid heads. Which can boost the size of shoulder size and strength.
- Cable Cross Machine: This creates tension and helps in building shoulders, rotator cuffs, triceps, and deltoids.
- Rear Deltoid Machine: This fly machine helps you to work on your shoulder and improve the texture of your posterior deltoids.
Planet Fitness 30-Minute Express Workout: What Are The Benefits?
Here comes Planet Fitness’s exclusive workout program! Here you are entitled to perform rigorous circuit training for 30 straight minutes with limited plausible breaks.
Starting with, you will be trained with ten strength machines and ten other cardio-step stations. The choice of the area is up to you, but the circuit must go in a sequence.
This training system alerts you with a red and green light system where the green light activates for 60 seconds to exercise, followed by red to take a cue break of 30 seconds.
The whole process takes 30 minutes to complete, which results in a rigorous full-body workout. Here are the additional benefits that need a special mention:
- Enhances the body’s metabolism
- Boost endurance and strength
- Results in faster fat burning
- Helps in maintaining the heart rate
- Activates and works on the entire body
- Highly adaptable for beginners to experts.
Recommended: 25 Totally FREE Apps To Get Paid To Play Bingo in 2023.
‘Having a healthy life can definitely bring stability to our lives.’ So I request everyone here reading this take a strict resolution on your fitness goals. Make a habit of working at least 30 minutes a day!
Planet Fitness center’s environment can certainly make you align with these goals by providing a safe, non-judgmental environment with effective equipment, amenities, and safety measures.
There is no reason why you shouldn’t consider getting a Planet Fitness membership. However, it is better for you to visit your local PF center to learn more about their specific details and available equipment.
You can also use our article as a guide to help you determine what equipment you may need and ensure that you carefully read and sign their policy documents.
How To Get A Personal Trainer At Planet Fitness?
PTs are available throughout the gym, and you can approach them for assistance as many times as you need.
There is no additional personal trainer fee; everything is included in your membership. Additionally, you have the option to receive customized workout and diet plans and participate in small-group workouts.
Planet Fitness Blackcard Benefits and Does It Worth It?
The Black card membership offers several benefits, such as unlimited access to all Planet Fitness locations, a free guest pass, multiple massage options, tanning beds, free haircuts, and discounts on other services.
The value of this membership depends on how often you use these amenities and how consistent you are with your gym routine, but overall it is definitely a worthwhile choice.
How To Cancel Planet Fitness Membership?
You can cancel your PF membership by directly contacting the front desk of your home club location.
And some branches also allow you to send a letter attesting to cancellation requests and reaching the club for formalities. No phone, messages, or in-app requests are considered for membership annulment!
Does Planet Fitness Have Pool And Sauna?
Unfortunately, not all PFs have a pool and sauna, and this is completely subject to the availability of the location.
These amenities are not part of the standard PF membership package, and therefore, it is unreasonable to anticipate such high-end features with their budget-friendly plans.
If you want even more ideas for making money, consider checking our posts on:
- 40 Apps To Sign Up And Get Money [Up To $500 Instant Bonuses]
- 43 Cash App Games That Pay Real Money [Best of 2023]
- 25 Sites Like InboxDollars For Extra Cash [+ Signup Bonuses]
- 24 Hot Apps Like MobileXpression For Extra Cash