Aren’t you looking for a good side income that could help you solve some problems? If so, then food delivery units are making a good platform in today’s life.
Of the all, today we shall discuss Postmates and review of its delivery driver job. This company is one of the leading food delivery companies that are ruling a portion of the world.
Frankly, there are many organizations that help you with quick income for their services, and of which today we shall discuss Postmates.
Also, from the vast ocean of websites, it becomes tough to grab the reliable one. Rather than fiddling your fingers on the wrong website, check it now.
Today, we shall discuss one such food delivery app and will try to help you make a wise decision in opting for the same.
About Food Delivery Business:
How many of us are actually aware of the fact that the food delivery process was started in 1994? Yes, true, it was started with PizzaHut guys.
It has become very easy for people to enjoy the food at their fingertips.
And around the 2000s, it has expanded widely with mobile applications. Now, this service is ruling the world making its clientele happy with yummy dishes.
Also, this job is easy to procure as it needs only the driver’s license which ensures the age of the driver.
It would be better for the natives to give their fullest for the job. Though this opportunity may not make you a billionaire, yet would help to resolve any of your personal or family issues.
What Is Postmates?
This is basically a goods delivery application that was founded by Bastian Lehmann, Sam Street, and Sean Plaice in 2011.
Later in 2019, it has expanded over 3000 cities across the US and is satisfying its customers with a marvelous service.
Postmates has a record of processing around 2 million food deliveries in a month. As there are more than 5 million active users of Postmates so, there are people who are making money working at this organization.
This company was started with an idea to satisfy the urge of your brain to fulfill it with whatever it wants. To be more precise, it can deliver Taco Bell as well which is worth $1000.
With such a vast scope, it helps many of the courier guys or delivery persons to make some side gigs easily.
What Does It Require To Become A Postmate Guy?
It is as easy as you download an app from your App Store. Just at your fingertip, you can install the application and start the procedure.
Then it is similar to other portals, where you need to fill in all your personal details. Age, gender, vehicle details, locality, your preferred locations to work and other details to get verified.
Once they accept, you will be sent a welcome kit from Postmates (if selected). This includes a prepaid card for all your Postmates access and a specially designed delivery bag.
With the acceptance of your prepaid card, you will be redirected to the clients for which you will start your working procedure.
Basic and Important Requirements:
- Age: 18 years or older only,
- Driving License: Definitely needed.
- Insurance Vehicle: Mandatory,
- Postmates Check: Background verification is needed,
- Phone: Smartphone is needed to access your orders.
Where Do Postmates Guys Function?
It is more fun if you are staying in the United States. Say Louisville, Portland, LA, Seattle, Kansas or any other place. The list is quite lengthy.
You can check the whole list in their direct link. All you need is to just head on to the Postmates portal. This totally satisfies their motto “Anything – Anytime – Anywhere” rewardingly.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Work Process At Postmates:
People who have started working with Postmates have found is easy to start earning through it. An easy step of activation of your prepaid card, you will be initialized to take orders.
Once you accept your order, all you need is to go to the specific restaurant or any other suggested place to pick your order.
Later just drop the order and collect money accordingly.
Similarly, for dropping clients, you shall pick clients and drop them at required destinations. It is simple, easy, and smooth to finish your orders successfully unless you are aware of the destinations.
Pay Rates At Postmates:
As per previous users’ reviews of Postmates, you can make around $25 an hour to deliver stuff. But, this does not imply that every ride will gather you so much of the amount.
The distance you travel and the time you put into your trips will help you with the final output.
Being an independent contractor, you will make money based on your hard work only. There is no fixed salary with Postmates and so if you have any serious plans then try to keep it subtle.
Also, you need to keep in mind about all extra investments like the parking fee, vehicle violation tickets, or anything else.
Payouts At Postmates:
You will be earning depending upon your place of stay. Mostly you will be making around $14 to $25 per hour.
Things like waiting time, distance traveled, no. of pickups and drops and everything else counts. Your earnings will be deposited into your bank accounts within 7 working days via ACH.
Rather, there is also a payment method called ‘Stripe’ that helps to redirect to Bank cards- VISA or Master. Though it requires a minute amount of transaction fee, yet it is worth the wait.
Instant payment techniques have made it more convenient for the Postmates fleet riders to work on with positive enthusiasm.
Techniques To Boost Your Earning At Postmates:
As in many other service sectors, Postmates also allow you to make those extra tips. Significantly, these will help you with the wonderful growth of income.
Every positive feedback is your sweat and blood. Every tip is directly proportional to your hard work.
The strategy is:
- Not skipping any of your order.
- Peak hour working is always beneficial.
- Postmates helps you to stack your deliveries.
- Follow the protocol while staking your deliveries.
- Clicking on the ‘Auto Accept’ filter in the app.
- Have a narrow vision on Blitz corner. This will help you with double the amount.
- Opt for ‘Hot Spots’ on your map, where the chances of receiving orders are high.
Pros of Postmates Driver Jobs:
Every company has both sides of the coin. Let us just have a clear review of Postmates delivery driver job and it’s beautiful side.
- Good perks and incentives are awarded to its drivers who are good at providing wonderful services to its clients.
- For the drivers who have crossed around 25 deliveries on a monthly basis, have Unlimited Postmates Subscription.
- If drivers have around 10 deliveries in a week, they have extra benefits of Perk Spot. They can purchase goods from local or national outlets.
- If qualified for any other offers, the drivers will be intimated personally. This is done through mails or the app directly or through an SMS.
Postmates Driver Jobs Review – Cons:
Coming to the other side of the coin, we have a specific list of some cons of Postmates delivery driver jobs.
- Postmates is running only in the US. Must spread its wings a little more.
- Customer support is not accurate.
- Takes longer periods to resolve any issue.
- Most of the reviews of Postmates complain about its courier sides.
- Instability and slow work schedule. It is clear that the rides are dependent upon the clients and their requirements. Yet, it is a slow process to receive orders.
- Your account is always at risk as you need to have positive reviews from every client possible.
FAQs about Postmates Driver Jobs:
Every individual has unique questions and some of the frequently asked questions by most of the users.
Does Postmates pay on an hourly basis?
No, it follows a typical formula based pay rates upon the city. So, earnings may vary for different cities.
Is gas bill paid by Postmates?
No, you will be earning only for your hard work. Anything extra’s are borne by the independent contractor only (yourself).
Any further opportunities at Postmates?
Yes, there are a few designations, where you can opt for.
- Administration Sector,
- Engineering and Product Designing Sector,
- Business Development Sector,
- Operations Team,
- Business Strategy Sector,
You can also check their careers page for more opportunities.
Conclusion of Postmates Driver Job Review:
That’s all about Postmate’s driver job review. I hope, the above thesis has helped you in gaining quick knowledge about Postmate’s driver review.
If so, check within yourself, if you are ready to give your best for the wonderful opportunity. Try to get enrolled with Postmates and find out how much you can make out of it.
If you are good at making your clients feel special about your behavior, this could just be the right place for you.
Claim Your $5 Signup Bonus Now!
Wanna make some quick money? Sign up for these below offers to make $10 – $20 real cash in the next few minutes.
- InboxDollars ($5 instant signup bonus & get paid to watch videos and play games).
- SurveyJunkie (Top-rated, short, and easy surveys. Up to $3 – $7 per each task).
- OpinionCity (Up to $100 per survey & browse all high-paying offers at one place).
- Pinecone Research (Up to $3 – $5 per each survey & $7 per each product test).