Are you searching for real jobs that pay every week?
You are not the only one. People are no longer interested in waiting for 30 days to receive their paychecks. In fact, most of them are now relying on part-time jobs or side hustles to maintain cash flow throughout the month.
If you are so desperate for weekly paying opportunities, then you are in the right place.
Apart from the monthly paying jobs and companies, there are many companies that offer both full-time and part-time jobs for people and pay weekly.
So here I curated a list of companies that pay you weekly. And the best part, you can do all the work at home, and most of these companies don’t ask you for previous experience.
I have categorized the list according to the field or job type and I want you to know some facts before you going to check the list.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Things To Remember
Remember, not all companies offer you the same amount of salary or pay rates. It completely depends on the work/service you do.
Some companies may ask you to perform small tasks and pay a few bucks and while some companies can offer bigger tasks and pay you more than your full-time job does. It completely your choice to choose the company to work with and your income will be based on that.
But I can tell you that you can make some decent bucks ($500+ per week) by picking the right company from the list. And there is no limit to joining these companies. You can join as many as you want if you can manage your time.
So without making a further delay, let’s jump into the list.
Work At Home Companies That Pay Weekly
1. Give Blogging A Serious Try
There is a reason why I am suggesting blogging first on the list. Because I started blogging 3 years ago as a side hustle but it has become my main hustle within a year of starting it.
And yes, you can make money every week with your blog. Some affiliate platforms like MaxBounty, Clickbank pay you every week and there are several other ways too.
I’ve never had to search or apply for any other job after starting my blog. This allowed me to work at my own convenience anywhere anytime.
But before going to discuss its income potential and other stuff, let me explain its basics first.
What Is A Blog?
A blog is nothing but a website that contains content on particular topics mainly in article format and sometimes in video/audio/podcast formats. The main intention behind any blog is to educate/help people by sharing knowledge. And the person who owns/writes/publishes the content is called a blogger.
For instance: I am a blogger and I own this blog. This blog is mainly focused on online business, finance, and work from home jobs. The said topics are called the niche of this website.
How Bloggers Make Money?
Well, there are several ways to make money from your blog and it depends on a lot of factors such as niche (topic) of the blog, quality of the visitors, size of the traffic, and seasons also matter when it comes to income. Income would be comparatively more in the holiday season compared to the rest of the year.
Here are some of the income-generating ways:
- Display Ads: I am sure you notice some ads on this page. Those are called display ads. The more visitors your blog gets, the more income it generates.
- Affiliate Marketing: You’ll earn commissions when you promote others’ products on your blog.
- Sponsored Posts: When your blog gets popular and hits a good number of targeted audiences, various companies will reach out to you to promote their products and services on your blog. They’ll pay you for that.
- Courses/Training Services: When you have something to teach, you can offer paid coaching services to your audience.
- Product Selling: You can also sell physical or digital products such as courses, eBooks, webinars, etc.
Who Can Start a Blog?
Anyone can start a blog and be a blogger.
This one doesn’t require any special skills or has no prerequisites to get started. Here you’ll share your ideas and experience and make a hand full of cash along with recognition.
Blogging is a life-changing opportunity for everyone. I changed mine and I am sure it’ll change yours if you take action now. This blog is making $6000+ per month on average for more than 2 years. (I only published a single article in the last 3 months and it still made me $20,000+ in the last 3 months). That’s the true potential of blogging.
You can also check my latest income report to know how this blog makes money.
Moreover, if you choose the topic you love the most, it’ll be more fun to do what you love and make a full-time income from it.
How Much Does It Take To Start A Blog?
You can start a blog with just $3.95 per month. That’s less than a hamburger cost, right?
You can have a high-potential side hustle within 30 minutes just by investing a hamburger cost. You don’t need to worry about the topic since nobody knows what to write in the beginning.
Simply choose your topic and find some competitors and follow the process. You’ll learn everything as you get to experience it. Create your very own blog now and start the blogging journey.
Follow our step-by-step well-structured guide to start your blog in just 10 minutes. Tap on the below button or use the link.
2. Earn $20+ an Hour With Proofreading Jobs
Proofreading is one such market that still has a huge opportunity. From website owners to university students, almost everyone now looks for competent proofreaders to make their content error-free.
And due to the increasing demand, it is very much possible to make around $50k per year just by taking this as a freelancing opportunity.
Once you master this skill, there are several websites on the Internet to hire you as a freelance proofreader.
Most proofreading companies want you to have a graduation degree from an accredited university. You can pursue your bachelor’s degree in English, or in any other subject.
Besides, most of the clients also prefer native English speakers for their proofreading projects.
The average salary of freelance proofreaders is around $50k. However, you can make much more than that if you have the proper skills.
Coming to the hourly pay rates, you can earn between $15 – $25 per hour easily. And remember, that pay rates also come after a few months of experience, So, don’t get discouraged if you get paid less in the beginning days.
How To Start?
One of the proofreading moguls, Caitlin Pyle, offering a 45-Minute Freelance Proofreading Workshop, which you can join for FREE of Cost. It will let you know all the secrets to make a six-figure income from this job.
Thousands of students who have enrolled in her courses are now working both full-time and part-time in this field and making decent hourly pay rates. You can check the student success stories (more than 300 testimonials) on their webpage.
So, if you are interested in this job, then first, I recommend you attend this FREE Workshop and know the INs and OUTs and then decided whether you want to work in it or not.
Here are a few proofreading companies that pay you weekly.
- Fiverr – This website is a great marketplace to sell your services on your own. The best part is that you can fix your pay rates here. You can withdraw your earnings whenever you want.
- ProofreadingServices.com – They have part-time and full-time proofreading jobs that pay around $20 per hour.
- BabbleType – You can find some proofreading jobs here along with a set of other jobs as well. They make weekly payments. You can earn around $15 per hour.
- ProofreadingPal – Find proofreading and editing opportunities here. As per the website, you can earn between $500 – $3000 per month. Check more details and apply.
- Gramlee: They accept both full-timers and part-timers. Pay is around $10 – $15 per hour.
- Click here to find other 27 companies to find online proofreading jobs.
As the number of websites/blogs is increasing exponentially, so does the demand for proofreaders. Surely this is a best-fit side hustle for those with good English language skills. Get started and watch this 45 Minute FREE Workshop for quick and better results.
3. Get Paid To Share Your Opinion
Taking surveys is an easy and less time-consuming job that you can do whenever you are free.
This is not a typical job nor anyone is going to hire you. All you need to do to earn through survey sites or apps is to register yourselves on their website, complete your profile, and look for surveys that suit you and do them.
These surveys usually pay $3 – $5 per survey that takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete. But here we have high-paying platforms like Vindale Research which pay up to $50 per survey. Apart from surveys, most of the below-mentioned platforms also pay you to refer friends, watch videos, play games, and more.
Here are the top picks I would recommend for survey jobs.
- Survey Junkie – It is one of the highest-paying survey apps on the internet where you can earn around $5-$50 per survey. You can redeem your cash instantly to your bank account via Paypal even if it is as little as $10.
- Opinion Outpost – They pay $5 for every 3 to 4 surveys you take. Though the payment is low you can get them into your account with 5-10 business days. So doing more surveys would help you earn more.
- Pinecone Research – This is another high-paying platform to get paid to review products. You can earn $3 – $5 per survey and $7 per product test you perform.
- InboxDollars – You will be paid for taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, etc. Earn a $5 instant bonus after the signup process. Join now and claim your bonus.
- MindsPay – This is one of the highest paying platforms with surveys paying up to $50 per survey. They pay on the 1st and 15th of every month on clockwork.
- OpinionCity – You can earn $1 to $100 per survey. They curate all the best and high-paying surveys available on the internet in one place.
If you want to make more out of these survey platforms then I would recommend you join multiple platforms and work in your free time. They will surely pay you off.
Do Check, 14 Platforms to Find Paid Online Surveys.
4. Transcription Jobs
Transcription jobs require a lot of concentration and good English, communication skills. You need to carefully listen to an audio file and convert it into a text format as it is.
We have a large number of websites to find transcription jobs here and most of them are always hiring people.
Luckily, most of these companies offer entry-level jobs for beginners but the pay is low if you are a complete beginner. Having some experience would help you in getting higher hourly pay rates.
If you want to jumpstart your transcription career with some experience, then we have good news for you.
Janet Shaughnessy, a transcription expert, and successful business owner offering a FREE Mini Transcription Course that helps you in knowing everything about transcription.
Want to know the transcription companies that are hiring now and pay you weekly?
Here is the list.
- GoTranscript – You can work as much or as little with them and earn 60 cents for every audio minute you transcribe. The payments are made weekly via Paypal.
- Quicktate – You are flexible to work in your schedules. The payments are done every Monday. They pay $0.25 per audio minute for general transcription and $0.5 per audio minute for technical transcription.
- Rev – This is one of the popular transcription companies that pays its transcribers every Monday via Paypal. You get to earn $0.40-$0.65 cents per audio minute.
- TranscribeMe – This is the best place for transcribers who specialize in law or medicine. They have an opportunity to easily make $20 per hour.
- Scribie – This oldest transcription company allows its employees to withdraw their income whenever they wish. You can easily earn $5 to $25 per audio hour here.
- WeLocalize – This company offers weekly payments for transcribing songs which is indeed a fun job. You can make $4 per song.
- Daily transcription – If you are from the US or Canada you can earn $0.75 to $0.85 per audio minute by transcribing here and get weekly payments.
- Speechpad – They pay $0.25 to $1 per audio minute every Tuesday and Friday via Paypal.
5. Product Testing Jobs
Product Testing is another best option among side hustles to make a few bucks. You need to test products and write reviews for brands/companies before it releases them into the market.
The companies will pay you weekly for this. Some companies even allow you to keep the product for free apart from the payment for your work.
- PineconeResearch – You can earn $7 per survey and all the payments are made via Paypal, check, or pre-credited visa card. The payments are made within 48 hours.
- Product Testing: Review products like gadgets, vacuum cleaners, and more. You can keep some products for free after reviewing the products. Get a $100 signup bonus.
- Clicks Research – You get to pay for testing a lot of products ranging from cosmetics, food, clothing, footwear, household cleaning, etc.
6. GPT (GetPaidTo) Apps/Websites
These are a bit similar to the survey apps but here you will get paid to do a ton of interesting and fun tasks. All these tasks are simple as well as small. The tasks may include anything ranging from shopping to listen to songs, etc. Here are a few GPT companies that pay weekly.
- SlicethePie – You need to listen to songs and write brief reviews to make money here. The payments are made twice a week every Tuesday and Friday. To cash out your earnings should reach a minimum limit of $10.
- InboxDollars – Get an instant $5 signup bonus here. Shop online, watch videos, play online games. You will be paid for doing all these within two weeks of redemption.
- iBotta – Earn a joining bonus of $10 here. You can make money in the form of cashback or discounts by just scanning and uploading your grocery receipts on their website. You can withdraw this money into your account within 24 hours.
- Field Agent – You need to step out of the home to do simple tasks and make money through this app. Each task will earn you around $3 to $12. Payments are made weekly via Paypal or Dwolla.
- GigWalk – Download this app and earn $3 to $100 by completing surveys around your area. The payments are made via Paypal. This is similar to the Field agent app.
Since all the tasks are simple and won’t consume more than 30 minutes of your time, engaging in all these apps simultaneously would help you make significant money.
7. Teach People With Online Tutoring Jobs
Another opportunity through which you can make a side income and get weekly payments is tutoring. There is a great need for tutors all the time, so why not be one.
These jobs can be done from home and they also offer great flexibility. Here are a few online tutoring companies that pay weekly.
- InstaEdu – This online tutoring company has offers for tutors who can teach anything ranging from Kindergarten subjects to college courses. They pay $20 per hour which you can withdraw weekly.
- NiceTalk – If you are experienced in teaching English then this job is for you. They offer pay of $10 per hour that is done weekly.
- Chegg – If you are 18+ and are interested in teaching with a little experience(only for specific subjects) then Chegg is ready to hire you. You can earn $20 per hour and get paid via Paypal every Thursday.
- MathElf – Are you a math pro? Then you can easily make $30 per hour by online tutoring at MathElf and get paid weekly.
- Studypool – The working of this tutoring job is a bit different and is based on bidding however, all the money you earn here will be paid weekly via Paypal.
8. Work From Home Translation Jobs
One of the important jobs in this multi-linguistic world is the job of a translator. Translation jobs are about converting the text from one language to another.
If you are bilingual you can easily find a translation job. Knowing more than one language will only increase your income.
Translators deal with the conversion of written text while converting audio into different languages is the job of an interpreter. Have a look at these translation companies that pay weekly.
- LanguageLine Solutions – They hire both interpreters and translators and pay around $12.75 to $20.49 per hour.
- Unbabel – This another translation company that pays its translators weekly via Paypal or Payoneer. The amount will be reflected in your account within 14 working days.
- Translate.com – You can work at any place at any time here and earn good money. The earnings can be cashed out any time you wish via Paypal.
9. Freelance Writing Jobs
Writers are always in need of the industry. No matter it is a publishing house, an advertisement company, blog, or anything else writers have a huge role to play everywhere.
Along with the demand, there is a lot of flexibility in this job which you can make encash happily from the comfort of your home.
Freelance writing is the business/side hustle one can start independently without relying on any company or person. But these companies are great places to gain some experience.
Once you get the experience, then you can start working for your own clients to make more money.
Likewise, Holly Johnson has started her freelance writing business from home and now she is making around $200,000 a year as a freelance writer.
If you are interested to know how she built her business, I recommend you attend her Earn More Writing FREE Workshop where you can learn the tips and strategies she used.
Here are some places where you can find writing jobs/companies that pay weekly.
- iWriter – This is a content and article writing service that hires people to write for them. They pay the writers every Tuesday via Paypal once the earnings reach $20 per week.
- Verbilo – This is a blog and content writing services company for all kinds of enterprises which was formerly known as BlogMutt. They hire writers from the US only. Paym events are made on Monday every week via Paypal.
- ArticleMarketing Co. – They hire writers from the US and Canada to write blogs on different topics and pay them via Paypal every week.
- TextBroker – They hire writers who are native English speakers only and pay 5 cents per word which is one of the highest rates in the market. Get paid weekly via Paypal with them.
- BoostCTR – You can find advertisement copywriting jobs here that can be done from home. Earn market competitive rates weekly into your account.
- HireWriters – This company pays its writers at the rate of $20 per article, however, they hire only from the US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, UK, and Newzealand. Bonuses from clients are a bonus point if you wish to join them. Payments are made every Friday.
- London Brokers – This an online publishing company and also the leading provider of online freelance writing jobs. They pay on Tuesdays and Fridays via Paypal or Payoneer.
10. Virtual Call Center Jobs
The next on the list are call center jobs that are pretty easy and are mostly remote. Here are a few companies that can pay you weekly for your services.
- Call Center QA – This is a fun job where you need to mystery shop via phone calls for which you will be paid $5 per call. You can receive weekly payments via Paypal.
- VeraFast – You need to help their customers with newspaper subscriptions. One can easily earn $200 per week here.
- Maritz Research – You need to conduct interviews via telephone and you will be paid $10 per hour for doing so. The payments proceed every week.
- Accolade – You can work in flexible schedules with this company and earn around $7.25 to $9 per hour.
- Pleio – Here you are expected to support patients and check with them about their medications over the phone. Pay is $8 to $20 per hour.
- A Better Call – They look for experienced customer service agents to do B2B telemarketing for them and they offer $20 per hour for this job.
- Blue Zebra – You need to set appointments over the phone and earn $15 to $25 per hour.
- Needle – This chat agent job here requires you to work over the internet rather than phone calls and helps you earn at least $10 an hour. Payments are done via Paypal every week.
- Westat – You can earn $8.25 per hour by working as a collection agent for them from home.
- American Support – They make weekly payments through direct bank deposits. You can earn around $15 per hour with them.
- BloomsToday – Order flowers for people on a phone call and earn $15 to $24 per hour.
- CityTwist – This is job is similar to that of the one at Blue Zebra. You can earn up to $12 per hour.
11. Data Entry Jobs
Data entry jobs are the most sought-after side jobs. Though they don’t make you rich overnight they contribute well to your pocket. Find some decent data entry jobs that pay weekly from the list below.
- SmartCrowd – Also known as Lionbridge or VirtualBee this company offers data entry specialist jobs that pay $5 to $6 per hour. They make weekly payments via check only.
- SigTrack – If you are from the US and are well versed in doing spreadsheets you are eligible to join them.
12. Website Testing Jobs
Earn money by testing the apps or websites that are about to launch or before releasing the updated versions. This is an easy and well-paying side hustle if you love everything about the internet.
- User Testing – They require you to pass a test before offering you any testing opportunities. Once you are eligible you can find your tasks in your email for completing which you will be paid $10 per test via Paypal after 7 days of completion.
- Userfeel – This another website testing company that pays its employees weekly. They also pay $10 per test via Paypal.
- TestingTime – You can earn around €50 for each test that can be 30 to 60 minutes long. You can receive your earnings every week via Paypal.
- TryMyUI – Payments are made every Friday via Paypal. You will be paid $10 per test here.
- Userlytics – You can provide feedback on startups, websites, apps, and many other things here and earn $10 per each of them.
- Respondent – This is one of the highest paying companies on the list where you can earn up to $40 per test.
- StartUpLift– You can earn by reviewing startup websites here for which you will be paid $5 per test.
- Validately – They pay within a week of your taking the test. Earn $5 per website test and $25 for a live test.
13. Multiple/Miscellaneous Jobs
If you are capable and eligible to do more than one job that I mentioned on this list then here are a few companies that offer you all these jobs at the same place and also pay you weekly for it.
- ClickWorker – They pay for doing several small tasks some of which include browsing the web, tagging photos, data entry, etc. You can make $9 per hour.
- ZeroChaos – You need to rate and review the quality of advertisements here. Pay for quality raters is $15 per hour.
- Amazon MTurk – This popular website is all about paying people and getting microtasks done. These tasks barely take a few minutes. They pay weekly either through a direct bank deposit or in the form of gift cards.
- OneSpace – You can find different jobs like translation, writing, data entry jobs, and editing here. To join them you need a Facebook account.
- Babbletype – Proofreading, editing, transcription, and many more jobs are awaiting here for people with great language skills. Join now and earn weekly payments.
- TripleCurve – They offer writing, editing, and transcription jobs.
- CloudCrowd – They offer work at home opportunities and get their task-based work done by their employees. There are several tasks which you can choose to do.
- UberEats – Though this, not a work-from-home job you can still do this whenever you are free and earn money delivering food. They also make weekly payments. You can earn $10 to $20 per hour.
- Lyft – Drive around your city in your free time and make some extra bucks on the way. You can earn $16 to $27 per hour.
If you want more I have a bonus tip for you.
Just scroll down.
Check The Job Boards
If you feel like you didn’t find the job you want here or if you are a freelancer you can head on to the following job boards that have an ocean of jobs listed.
You can find almost any job you wish to do. Here is the list of a few of such reliable places where you can find’em.
- Fiverr – You can set your prices here within the range of $5 to $30 per hour per gig. Complete your profile and sell your services to earn payments within a week.
- Upwork – You can bid on the opportunities and get paid for the work once the employer approves your work.
- Freelancer – You can find potential employers posting the jobs here and you can bid to complete them.
- FreeUp – This is similar to Fiverr where you can find any kind of freelance work online.
Work From Home Companies That Pay Weekly- Conclusion
So these are all the companies that pay you weekly which I have listed after great research. I hope you liked all these side hustles and found the companies list that pays weekly helpful.
These jobs would be much useful to beginners and work from home job seekers. Anyone looking for a full-time job can try these jobs first-hand like a sort of training to learn about the industry and work.