Are you tired of going to the office every day? Well, you’re not the only one who feels so. There are around 59% of people across the world prefer working from home instead of getting into the regular office grind.
Working from home can fetch you more time to spend time with your family. Apart from that, you can mainly explore more opportunities to work without leaving your comfort zone.
Anyway, getting a suitable work-from-home option is not an easy task. This review of a company called Working Solutions will tell you why this company is the best for those who are willing to work from home and earn a good amount of money from home.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Survey Junkie – Earn up to $50 per survey & a fixed $1.50 per referral. Sign up here.
Opinion Outpost: Get paid up to $30 per answering simple questions. Join now.
Branded Surveys: Paid over 35 Million. Earn up to $25 per survey. Signup now.
Inbox Dollars: Get paid to watch videos. One already made $75 within a week. $10 Signup bonus.
Pinecone Research: Up to $3 – $5 per survey & $9 per product test. Join now for FREE.
Is Working Solutions Legit or a Scam?
Having doubts about the legitimacy of a company is not wrong. Working Solutions is a 100% legit company. It is not a scam.
Working Solutions is a well-established virtual company that has been in the business for around 20 years. You can find thousands of positive reviews on their website.
Working solutions never delay while paying the employees, freelancers, and independent workers. That’s what has made the company one of the best in the industry.
To get all your doubts cleared, we’ve covered almost everything about Working Solutions in this review. So, take a deep look into the below sections before hitting the apply button.
About Working Solutions
Working Solutions is one of the leading companies established in 1996 that provide work-from-home opportunities to the right candidates.
This reputed company accepts assignments and projects from clients from different countries. After accepting projects and assignments from clients, the company assigns those to its work-from-home employees.
Working solutions offer a wide range of works, including- data entry, document editing, chat process, client handling, and many more. Besides, you can do your preferred job from your home.
Working Solutions has been holding a good reputation in the industry for a long time. At present, a massive number of freelancers and independent workers work for Working Solutions.
Most independent workers who are associated with this company are college students and retired persons. However, many employed individuals also quit their jobs and joined Working Solutions to work as independent workers.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
Generally, the company hires freelancers, part-time workers, contractual workers, and independent workers from different states of the USA and Canada.
All you need to be a part of Working Solutions is work efficiency. The company never compromises the quality of work.
If you think that you are capable of delivering high-quality work, you can send your application to Working Solutions.
However, job opportunities for candidates who are outside the USA are very limited due to communication problems. Besides being efficient, completing basic education is also mandatory for applying to Working Solutions.
Working Solutions Requirements
Like other companies, Working Solutions also looks for certain skill sets in applicants before hiring them.
Apart from that, there are also some additional requirements for Working Solutions that the applicants have to fulfill.
You should go through the following points to have an idea about the requirements of Working Solutions:
- You must possess a goal-oriented and competitive mindset to get hired by the Working Solutions Company.
- Do not apply to Working Solutions if your written and verbal communication skills aren’t up to the mark. Most projects and assignments of Working Solutions require excellent written and verbal communication capabilities. If you’re not confident enough regarding your communication skills and language fluency, Working Solutions won’t hire you.
- Ensure that you have a separate workspace at your home before you apply to Working Solutions. The company will never hire you if you don’t have a dedicated working area at your place.
- You must own a PC or laptop to work with Working Solutions. Most tasks and assignments that the company provides are virtual, and that’s why having a laptop or PC is mandatory for you. Besides having a laptop or PC, you must have a stable internet connection at your home as well. You won’t be able to finish assignments within deadlines unless you don’t have high-speed internet at home.
- If you’re associated with client servicing jobs, a high-quality USB headset will be necessary for you. Before offering the job opportunity to you, the company will inspect whether you have all these accessories or not.
- Your phone line should include standard voicemail and call-waiting features. This is also a significant point that you have to remember before you apply to Working Solutions.
How To Become a Working Solutions Agent?
Becoming a Working Solutions agent is not as easy as getting hired as an independent worker. While applying for the position of agent, you will have to go through two phases of the test.
Attending these Working Solutions assessments is mandatory for applying to the company. Once you complete both phases of the test, your application gets submitted.
After that, the HR department of Working Solutions reviews your application. If you pass the test and your application seems suitable for the position, you will receive an email from Working Solutions.
Once you get hired by Working Solutions, you might have to wait for a prolonged period to get your first assignment.
Working Solutions Salary Review – How Much Can You Make?
Here is the most important section that you all want to know about. The hourly pay rate of a Working Solutions agent entirely depends upon the type of work you do.
The payment ranges of the employees vary from $15 – $30 per hour based on what type of work they do.
You can work up to 30 hours a week. You’ll make comparatively less in the beginning as the starting pay rate is around $15, but once you reach a higher rank, you can pocket a good amount from this company.
Those who are associated with regular data entry projects make less money than those who do vital tasks.
How Does Payment Work?
There are no big deals behind the payment process of Working Solutions. Usually, this company makes payments twice a month through direct deposit.
That means you will get your payments every other week if you’re working with Working Solutions. Contract workers have to keep their invoices updated, and they need to send those to the company to get payment.
After you send your invoice to the company, they will review your invoice. Once the re-checking of your invoice is completed, you will receive your payment in your bank account.
Working Solutions Review – Pros And Cons
Like other companies, Working Solutions also has multiple pros and cons. So, make sure you know all these before making your decision.
- The company offers as much work as you can. Moreover, the company assigns you different projects that help you in gathering experience in different fields.
- Working Solutions pays the employees and the independent worker timely. If you’re working with Working Solutions, you will never have to worry about payments.
- You can work from the comfort zone of your home, and you can still make more money than your previous salary. As mentioned before, the company will provide you with as much work as you want. Therefore, you stand a chance to make a decent income.
- At the initial stage, you might have to wait for days to get your first project. That prolonged waiting period is frustrating and irritating as well. In case you want to make money urgently, Working Solutions is not the appropriate company to apply to.
- You will have to take care of your invoices and your taxes yourself. Calculating your taxes yourself is a hazardous task. While working as a freelancer or independent worker with Working Solutions, you will have to do that.
- Some projects are way more time-taking than usual. You might have to waste a lot of time completing such projects, and you eventually make less money than you should.
- As you’re working as a freelancer or independent worker with the company, there is no job security. Apart from that, the company won’t offer other benefits like- paid leaves and health insurance.
These are all the advantages and disadvantages of working with Working Solutions. Consider these points before you start working as a Working Solutions independent contractor.
Important FAQs About Working Solutions
Will you have to pay any money upfront?
As we already clearly mentioned above, you won’t have to spend a single penny to get recruited by Working Solutions.
If your application gets shortlisted, you can start the training program of Working Solutions without any investment. Rather, the company will offer a paid training period to you.
Does Working Solutions have a referral program?
Yes, Working Solution has a referral program for their contract workers. As a contract worker, you can refer to other freelancers and contractors and make more money.
Does Working Solutions hire people outside the USA?
Working solutions hire people outside the USA as well, but the number of such hiring is limited. Workers outside the USA don’t get as many assignments and projects as the USA’s workers do.
I hope we have got all the details covered in this Working Solutions review. This is a great company to work at, and as it offers time flexibility, you can even work as a side hustler during your free hours.
If you’re comfortable with its pros, cons, and all the terms and conditions of the company, you can join the company for the betterment of your career.
Our Popular Posts:
12 Best Data Entry Jobs For Everyone To Work At Home.
13 Online Captcha Entry Jobs For Solvers: Earn $50 Daily.