In the past couple of years, ZoomBucks has climbed the ladder to secure a spot among the best-known GPT sites in the global market. And now, you can join this venture to start your journey to financial freedom. In this ZoomBucks review, we will let you know how!
If you are a stay-at-home parent or a retiree looking for a legit opportunity, this is probably among the best-suited jobs. So, let’s not waste any more time and dive deep into the realm of ZoomBucks.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Is ZoomBucks Legit or a Scam?
Most people look for ZoomBucks reviews to know if it is a legit site or just another scam on the internet. Before we start, let’s clarify that ZoomBucks is a legit short-task site where you can actually make money.
ZoomBucks now has a 4.7 rating on Trustpilot with 620 reviews to prove its legitimacy among the well-known GPT sites. However, this website doesn’t have an account on BBB, although it has received very few complaints from users in the last few years.
If we look at its user experience on social media sites, only a few people have ever complained about payment uphold and delayed payment.
ZoomBucks Payment Proofs
ZoomBucks is a well-known legit platform that pays its users for completing offers, filling out surveys, and watching videos as well.
If you follow ZoomBucks’ Twitter handle, you’ll know the truth that this website actually pays its users.
And coming to how much they make, one guy reported cashing out $90 after watching videos for one week, and one more guy made $100 within a week of completing offers and surveys.
What is ZoomBucks?
Besides, you can earn here by availing yourself of various offers, watching new videos, and even downloading new apps yet to be released in the consumer market.
Vikas Tailor launched this website around 12 years back. And it is now headquartered in Canada with a massive global presence.
ZoomBucks is primarily known for its high-paying surveys, as it has partnered with many market research companies, such as Live Sample and Global Test Market.
Who is ZoomBucks For?
From retirees to stay-at-home moms worldwide, anyone can join this site without paying any joining fees.
There are three main criteria if you want to join this GPT site. And in this ZoomBucks review, we are going to reveal them.
- You should be at least 18 years old, although even 13-year-olds can now join with parental consent.
- You must use only one email ID while joining this site, as they accept only one registration per member.
- Due to demographic restrictions, people from North Korea, Syria, Iran, Cuba, and Hong Kong can’t join this site.
The Signup Process For ZoomBucks
Joining ZoomBucks is super easy, as you don’t need to pay any upfront fee. Besides, you don’t need to create an email ID.
You can simply start the signup process with your preexisting Google or Facebook account.
After you finish the initial signup process by declaring your name, address, phone number, and area of preference, you should wait for the confirmation email to arrive.
Don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam folder daily, as the approval mail can land on those folders. You will also get 200 ZB points for joining this website.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|5+ Ways to earn money||Get paid to shop and refer friends|
|Earn cashback for online shopping||Make up to $50 per survey|
|Paid over $80 million in cash rewards||Pays $25 per referral|
|$5 instant signup bonus||Claim up to 40% discounts and free gift cards|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
How Does ZoomBucks Work?
Data is the new fuel; we all know that! But this website already took it a step ahead and channelized the data to create opportunities for people looking for WFH jobs.
There are five primary ways to make money on this website. And in this ZoomBucks review, we are soon going to reveal those.
ZoomBucks is a cross between a GPT site and a marketing platform. And the five primary ways are the following.
- Surveys: If you are from first-world countries, such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, you can easily make $1 to $10 per survey. But, if you are from developing countries like India and Bangladesh, your per-survey earnings will be on the lower side.
- Offers: From quizzes to new games – various offers are on this website. You can complete them to get paid. A quiz with nearly 40 questions will earn you around $5. And games like “Spot The Difference” tend to pay you between $1 to $5.
- Videos: Each video on this website is approximately 5 to 10 minutes long. And to watch those, you can earn about 10 to 20 ZB points. But you can watch any video just once.
- Download Apps: ZoomBucks is an official partner of several marketing companies that often run app ads on this site. And to download and install those apps on your phone, you can earn between 50 to 100 XB points.
- Invite Friends: If you are from tier-I countries like the USA and Canada, you can make 250 points for inviting each of your friends. And for Tier-II and Tier-III countries, you can make 25 points. But you’ll only get the referral benefit once your invitee earns at least 1000 ZB points.
How Much Can You Make From ZoomBucks?
Typically, you can earn between 1000 to 20,000 ZB points per day on this website by participating in online surveys, completing exciting offers, and downloading new apps.
After joining this site, you can also check the daily or monthly leaderboard to know how much top earners make. How much you can earn on this website solely depends on the amount of time you invest.
As it is a GPT site, you shouldn’t expect a shooting star that can bring you luck in no time. You need to be steady and have a long-term goal to increase your earnings gradually.
According to most users on this website, you can typically make about $100 to $500 each month, depending on your consistency and hard work.
How ZoomBucks Pays Its Users
ZoomBucks used to opt for direct bank transfers during its initial days. However, with its global expansion, it has slightly changed the method to accommodate its international members.
Now, ZoomBucks primarily pays through a PayPal account, which is easy to open if you don’t have one yet.
This website has recently ventured into other payment methods, such as gift cards. You can exchange your accumulated ZB points with gift cards of your choice.
Besides, you can now get the payment on your cryptocurrency wallet in Bitcoins. You should also cross the minimum payout threshold of $3 to get your payment.
Pros & Cons of ZoomBucks
Not just for this ZoomBucks review, knowing the advantages and disadvantages of any company before joining those will give you confidence and hope.
And for ZoomBucks, those are as follows.
Here are some Zoombucks alternatives you can join to earn some extra bucks in your free time.
- Opinion Outpost (Pays up to $25 per offer)
- Survey Junkie (Up to $45 per survey)
- InboxDollars ($5 instant signup bonus)
- Pinecone Research ($9 per review & $5 per survey)
ZoomBucks Review – Conclusion
ZoomBucks does collect all your credentials and user data while you use this site, although it is SSL encrypted to safeguard your privacy.
It also maintains security measures to match the industry standard with its restricted-access global servers. However, there is no guarantee of a cyber security breach.
From this ZoomBucks review, you must have already understood that making money on this website will take time and a lot of effort.
So, if you are looking for some quick cash, it is perhaps not among the best methods to try.
Is Zoombucks real or fake?
With a 4.7 rating on Trustpilot, it is no doubt that ZoomBucks is a legit site to start your professional journey.
There are at least five different ways to make money on ZoomBucks, starting from taking part in online surveys to watching new videos online. Besides, you can now also earn through its referral program.
Is ZoomBucks safe?
Yes, Zoombucks is a safe website to use to make some extra money online.
Who can join Zoombucks?
The minimum age requirement for joining ZoomBucks is 18 years. You can open an account on this website and start making money if you have crossed the legal age.
However, you can also join this site even if you are a 13-year-old, although you’ll need parental consent and your parents’ PayPal account.
Can I fill out Zoombucks surveys on mobile?
Zoombucks can be used nicely on a mobile device. Although it doesn’t have a dedicated app, the website is well-optimized for mobile devices. So, it is pretty easy to use, even on small screens.
But, one should be aware that the surveys are offered through survey routers. Not all of them work well on a mobile device; you might have to zoom in and out on the screen quite a lot.
How do you earn points on Zoombucks?
The primary method is taking part in online surveys on this website.
However, you can also earn by completing new offers, watching trending videos, installing new apps, and even referring your friends.
Surveys tend to pay around 1000 to 5000 points, while offers can make you around 1000 ZB points.
Our Popular Posts:
- 40 Apps To Sign Up And Get Money [Up To $500 Instant Bonuses]
- 43 Cash App Games That Pay Real Money [Best of 2023]
- I Need Money Now: 52 Legal Ways To Get FREE Money 
- 24 Hot Apps Like MobileXpression For Extra Cash