eSurveyBox is the new research panel in town, where you can answer surveys and earn money from home!
When a new website comes into an already saturated field, it’s often received with skepticism and caution. Well, fear not.
We’re here with our eSurveyBox review to help you judge the site for yourself.
Online survey platforms have been around for a while, but it’s always hard to tell which ones are legit and which are scams.
Today, we’ll look into the most important aspects of eSurveyBox and scrutinize each one of them.
That includes a detailed read on what eSurveyBox is, how it works, how much it pays, how you can redeem your rewards, and most importantly, whether it’s worth it or not.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Before completely diving into a detailed eSurveyBox review, let’s quickly score the website based on some important checkpoints:
- 100% Legit & Totally Safe: With so many scams swimming around in this saturated pool of online surveys, it’s often easy to misstep and enter into a trap set by scam websites and platforms with ulterior motives. Fortunately, SurveyBox is not one of them; the site is totally legit and safe and is one of the best online survey sites that actually pay! We give eSurbeyBox 5/5 in terms of safety and legitimacy.
- Payment per survey is decent: Of course, you can’t replace your full-time income with the earnings from an online survey site, but you sure can avail of huge discounts on branded stuff! The surveys in eSurveyBox aren’t very high-paying in general, but keep answering consistently, and you’ll receive higher-paying survey suggestions consequently. We rate the pay rate a 4/5!
- Average earning potential: eSurveyBox is a relatively newer site in the online survey industry. When it comes to earning potential, there are other better options out there, but that doesn’t make eSurveyBox any less lucrative. A lot of well-known brands host their surveys on this site; their pays match their names too. So, although not a lot, you can earn a decent deal on eSurveyBox. We rate its earning potential a 4/5.
- Prompt payout process: The site’s payout process is simple and hassle-free. You just answer surveys, collect points and redeem rewards! No hidden taxes, no requesting for money, just simple payments whenever you’ve accumulated enough points. We score its payout process 4/5.
What is eSurveyBox?
eSurveyBox is a research panel website where you answer questions and fill out online paid surveys anonymously.
The site can be accessed from anywhere in the world, and it’s a great side job to work from home! They pay in the form of cash or gift cards and rewards.
You have to collect points by answering surveys, and once you have collected enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards of your choosing or just ask for a cashout!
Gift cards are generally from companies such as Amazon, eBay, iTunes, etc.
How Does eSurveyBox Work?
eSurveyBox has a rewards community; in order to join that community, all you have to do is sign up with them!
We’ll talk in detail about the eSurveyBox signup process later in this review, but let’s first look at how the website works.
- First, you complete the signup process, fill out a few personal information, and boom! You’re now ready to receive personalized survey suggestions.
- Once you’ve successfully signed up, you will start receiving surveys via email that match your profile. Make sure to keep checking your email inbox.
- When a survey interests you, click the link given in the invitation mail and start answering!
- Once you successfully complete and submit the survey, your reward points will be instantly credited to your account!
- You can redeem these points in the form of cash or gift cards anytime. Payments are made via cheque or PayPal, or you can even choose to receive them in the form of gift cards.
Other than products and services, their surveys include topics like travel, people, entertainment, education, work, and more!
What is the eSurveyBox Approval Process?
Being able to qualify for a lot of paid surveys requires you to be completely candor.
Here are some tips to keep in mind to make sure you get the chance to answer the most paid surveys you can.
Follow them to automatically increase your chances of getting approved for more surveys catered to your demographic.
- Choose only those surveys that are relevant to you: If you don’t have the knowledge or experience a survey is looking for, simply refrain from answering that survey.
- Answer the qualifying questions carefully: Companies use these questions to decide whether they want to kick you out of that survey or have you answer further questions.
- Provide true information in your personal profile: False information will cause inconsistencies in your answers and result in your overall pay-rate growth slowing down.
What are eSurveyBox Requirements?
There are no prerequisites to apply at eSurveyBox; anyone can join the panel and start answering surveys!
However, during your application to eSurveyBox, you’ll be asked to fill out the following details about yourself.
Fill them out correctly, as this information is the base of all your surveys on eSurveyBox.
- Your birthday and age
- Where you live and your race/ethnicity
- Your employment status (no occupational details)
- Marital status and if you have any kids
- Political affiliations
eSurveyBox Paid Surveys
Unfamiliar with the whole eSurveyBox paid survey process, in general? The online survey market basically works in these 3 steps:
- Various companies pay survey panels such as eSurveyBox to conduct their studies; these studies require mass opinions and experiences from a certain demographic of people.
- The survey panels pay people like you, who are interested in getting paid to take online surveys to participate in these studies.
- The companies then use these survey results to improve their products and increase sales!
How Much Does eSurveyBox Pay?
So, you now know that eSurveyBox gives you “points” per survey that you can redeem as gift cards at any time.
The payment per survey depends on a lot of factors, including the length of the survey, demographics, subject of the survey, etc.
The pay varies from $1-$100 for every survey, and the points you can earn for that particular job are mentioned in every survey.
Here’s a pro tip: Join more panels to be able to participate in more surveys and hence, earn more!
You can redeem your rewards any time after you’ve reached 5000 points (1000 points= $1).
What Payment Method Does eSurveyBox Use?
eSurveyBox currently pays only in the form of gift cards. You collect points for every survey to take and redeem these points for gift cards of your choosing.
The gift cards are from brands like Amazon, iTunes, eBay, etc.
Payments are prompt; you receive your points for a survey right after successfully submitting it, and you can redeem your points for gift cards any time once you’ve reached a minimum of 5000 points!
eSurveyBox also plans to pay their survey-takers in cash, in the form of cheques, or via PayPal.
How to Redeem Your Points?
Redeeming your gift cards on eSurveyBox is super easy:
- Log into your account and click the “Redeem” button.
- Select a gift card of your choice and an amount.
- Click “submit,” and you have your gift card!
Is eSurveyBox Legit?
Yes! eSurveyBox is legit.
This research panel website might not contain highly lucrative surveys, but it certainly isn’t trying to scam people.
You receive your survey points instantly after submitting a survey. Some survey points might take a day to reflect in your account, but that’s it. That is the maximum time it takes.
The site has some great gift card options to choose from, and you receive the gift cards instantly after submitting an appeal to redeem your points.
Pros of eSurveyBox
- Short surveys take only about 5-20 minutes to answer.
- 5000 points are the minimum threshold for payment withdrawal, which is pretty low compared to a lot of similar websites (5000 points= $5).
- The payment is prompt: you receive the gift card instantly after submitting your appeal.
- Their referral program lets you earn some extra points too!
Cons of eSurveyBox
- It doesn’t pay in cash, only gift cards, making it unsuitable for those looking for a side income from online surveys.
- Surveys are not always available, so you have to act quickly upon receiving an invite via email.
What is the eSurveyBox official website?
You can check out the official website for eSurveyBox here.
Is eSurveyBox legit or a scam?
This research panel website is definitely legit; feel free to sign up and start answering surveys!
Is eSurveyBox free?
Yes, it’s completely free and doesn’t cost a penny!
Market research companies and brands pay eSurveyBox to host surveys, and in turn, the platform pays you to answer them.
How do you get paid from eSurveyBox?
You earn certain points for every survey, which you can redeem at any time for gift cards.
Does eSurveyBox have a referral program?
Yes, they have a referral program where you can earn points by referring eSurveyBox to your friends and family!
- Swagbucks – $10 instant sign-up bonus
- BrandedSurveys – Short and high-paying surveys
- OpinionOutpost – Up to $50 per each survey
- Survey Junkie – $1- $50 per survey
- Vindale Research – $1 sign-up bonus and up to $50 per survey
- InboxDollars – $5 instant sign-up bonus
- Pinecone Research – $1- $10 for simple surveys
- MyPoints – $5 sign-up bonus and free $5 for the first 5 surveys
Conclusion of eSurveyBox Review: Is it Worth Your Time?
We say, give it a shot. There are a lot of survey sites out there trying to scam people into visiting other scam websites, but eSurveyBox is not one of them.
eSurveyBox pays in the form of gift cards containing amazing discounts from big brands like iTunes, eBay, and Amazon.
The surveys take no time at all and pay decently well for the time you need to invest in them!
Questionnaires are specially catered to your personal profile, so you don’t need to scour through several surveys before you find one that you actually want to answer.
This site has already paid innumerable customers with great gift cards. I hope you liked our eSurveyBox review; join today and start earning from online surveys!
Our Popular Posts:
Hello there, I’m Siva Mahesh, an MBA Finance post-graduate and a Remote Career & Personal Finance blogger for 5+ years. Over the years, my work has been featured on US News, Entrepreneur, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, EverQuote, Legal Zoom, The Simple Dollar, Databox, Business.com, Business News Daily, Venngage, Score.org, and more. My primary mission is to help our readers maximize their earning potential with legitimate online business ideas, side hustles, and passive income ideas we publish on Dreamshala. Currently, more than 100,000 readers from all around the world visit this blog every month and learn new ways to improve their finances.