Do you know that you can now earn a good amount of money just by testing websites and apps, too, in your free time? Yes, it is very much possible even if you don’t have any technical skills. And in this Enrollapp review, we are going to discuss everything about how to make money with it.
However, there are some disadvantages as well that you need to deal with while working for this company.
So, our team of experts delved deep into this website and tried this platform to know about the secrets. And without any further ado, let’s dive deep and uncover all the findings of this company.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Is Enrollapp Legit Or Scam?
So, all the eyes are now on a single question; is Enrollapp legit or a scam? In a single line, it is an absolutely legit website that now has a ton of legit members working for their global website and app testing projects.
The test result came almost identical when we tried this platform ourselves from different geolocations. And we didn’t find any anomaly in the system. Besides, we didn’t even face any hassle while withdrawing the money.
However, there is a single thing that we are genuinely concerned about; and it is the pre-qualifying tests. It may happen that even if you appear and crack the pre-qualifying test for a higher-paying testing project, you may not get it in the end.
Besides, there is no certainty that you’ll get testing projects each day. Although they promise to deliver equal opportunities to all their users, people from tier-1 countries will tend to get a slight advantage.
Enrollapp Pay Review – How Much Does It Pay?
Yes, we all have that question on our mind; how much does EnrollApp pay? Although there is no fixed payout scheme, you can make as much as $10/test, depending on the difficulty rating of that particular test.
However, the average pay lies around $2 to $5/test.
You can finish simple testing within just 3 to 5 minutes. And for that, you can make around $1 on average. However, the lengthy tests that may need up to an hour to finish can earn you approximately $10 on average.
But yes, there is no guarantee that you’ll have a steady stream of projects available on your dashboard.
So, you can’t assume an hourly income from these stats. But yes, several users have reported earning around $100 to $150/month on average.
Is it below your expectations at pay? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are some legit alternatives:
Curious to know more about the company, then take a deep dive into our review of Enrollapp to know more.
What Is Enrollapp?
You may not know, but there are several platforms to get paid to test websites that exist nowadays. And among those, Enroll is probably among the top choices.
It is a brilliant website that lets real people test digital products, such as websites, apps, SaaS, and many more.
You mainly need to go for a quick website or app test and then send your detailed feedback. And in return, you’ll get free cash rewards.
However, this company not just relies on usability testing but works on delivering an overall outlook.
So, not just the website, but you need to give detailed feedback on several other things, such as the logo, the writing style, the image usage, and many more!
Who Can Join Enrollapp?
The entire point of this Enrollapp review is to give you a clear idea about how to make money fast and easily with this platform.
However, you first need to understand who the suitable users of this platform are. And there are just two primary criteria that you need to fulfill.
- You need to be at least 13 years old to start your registration process. (It is 16 for the European people)
- You need to have a valid email ID to sign up for this process.
Right now, this platform accepts global members as it doesn’t have any geo-restrictions. However, people from tier-1 countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, England, and other European countries get the upper hand.
And if you are from these countries, you’ll get more projects than tier-1 or developing countries. Other than personal requirements, you also need to fulfill the technical requirements.
You should have the latest computer with a stable internet connection to get going.
Enrollapp Registration Process
If you want to make money with Enrollapp, you first need to sign up on this platform and get the initial approval. And the process is simple to become a paid tester for this company.
- Step 1: Visit the Enroll login page and initiate the registration process. (You can alternatively just sign in with your existing google account)
- Step 2: Once you fill-up the joining form with the right credentials, you’ll receive a confirmation mail in your inbox.
- Step 3: Now, you need to select your testing preferences along with your geolocation. (Be careful; this step will decide what kind of test you’ll mostly get)
- Step 4: Once you have successfully enlisted your preferences, you may need to take a sample test to complete your registration process.
Once you complete all these processes, you’ll be automatically redirected to your main dashboard. And from that dashboard itself, you’ll get your future testing projects.
How Does Enrollapp Works?
There are now several places available to get paid to surf the web. And if you go through the Enrollapp user review available on the internet, you will know that it is among the best in this business.
Once you signup and get the approval, Enroll will send you tests right on your dashboard whenever it is available. You then need to go to that designated site or app and test mainly two parameters.
- The designing parameters (How good the logo is, or how good the overall website layout is)
- The usability parameters (How easy or difficult it is to scroll through the website)
Although you mainly need to emphasize these two factors, you need to give detailed feedback about anything you find suspicious on the website or app. And trust me, you don’t need to spend more than 10 to 15 minutes to test a single site.
Note: All the Enrollapp tests are on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. So, you need to instantly accept the test whenever you get an invitation mail in your inbox.
How To Start Working For Enrollapp?
We have already disclosed how you can sign up for this platform in a few simple steps. And you must’ve understood that the registration process is completely free. And once you receive the confirmation mail, you need to do the following.
- Step 1: Go to your inbox, click on the confirmation mail, and re-login to the Enrollapp account.
- Step 2: You then need to complete your profile by disclosing your location, age, gender, and a few basic details.
- Step 3: You need to set up your testing preferences by disclosing what type of websites you are comfortable with.
- Step 4: If you want a direct withdrawal, you need to link your PayPal or bank account with your profile.
- Step 5: In the last step, you need to take a sample test to identify your effectiveness.
Once these processes are rightly done, you’ll start getting test invitations right in your mailbox. You can also alternatively get the invitation right on the Enrollapp dashboard itself.
How Does Enrollapp Pay?
Right now, you need to accumulate at least $1 to become eligible for a payout. However, a single test will earn you more than this. And there are several Enroll app payment proof available on the internet that stands by this claim.
This company currently pays exclusively through PayPal accounts. So, you need to link your PayPal with your profile to become eligible for a payout.
And once you reach the minimum payout value, you can request a withdrawal on your linked PayPal account.
Enroll releases payment on the 11th of each month to all their existing users. So, the total money you have generated from the 1st of last month to the end of that month can be withdrawn on the 11th day of the following month.
User Support In Enrollapp
Not just for the Enrollapp review, but any review is genuinely incomplete if we don’t consider the support factor of a company.
And believe it or not, although there are many ways to make money without a job, Enroll is probably among the very few that deliver 24×7 support to all their members.
The best thing about this website is that you can directly submit your contact from the dashboard if you encounter any issues. And the support team is prompt to reply.
However, you may need to wait a bit if you submit the support form on weekends, as they don’t operate in full strength on weekends and public holidays.
Advantages Of Enrollapp
- You don’t need to pay anything as the registration process is free.
- They accept global members, and you can join from anywhere.
- You don’t need to record any video or voice while giving your test feedback.
- Extremely low minimum payout requirement (just $1).
- You don’t need to have any professional skills.
- Assures monthly payment without any delay or commission cut.
- You can simply withdraw all your earnings through your linked PayPal account.
Disadvantages Of Enrollapp
- Not all the tests pay adequately (Some tests may even earn you just $0.5).
- A few of the high-paying tests need you to appear for a pre-qualifying test.
- This platform operates on a “first-come, first-serve” basis, and you need to accept the invitation almost instantly.
- The availability of website testing projects will largely depend on your demographic profile.
- You may need to use VPN, as many websites will not open if you have a static IP connection.
EnrollApp Review – Conclusion
If you are looking for website or app testing projects with a monthly payout, Enrollapp is truly the best platform to hop for.
However, there is no certainty that you’ll have a steady stream of available projects. Besides, you really can’t cross the $100/month mark if you are not from tier-1 countries. So, here goes everything we need to let you know about this Enrollapp review.
However, if you have any other queries, or if you are an existing user and want to let us know about something about this company, feel free to talk to us in the comment box below! Happy testing, folks!
What is Enrollapp all about?
Enrollapp mainly focuses on delivering end-user feedback to companies and digital product owners all over the globe.
It acts as a bridge between companies looking for genuine feedback about their products and website testers looking for high-paying projects.
Is Enrollapp trustworthy?
Yes, Enrollapp is a legit and trustworthy site that you can entirely rely upon. It works with complete transparency, and there is no registration fee involved.
Besides, you don’t even need to disclose your sensitive information, such as your phone number or bank account details. Moreover, there are no legit claims of their frauds and scams available on the internet.
How does Enrollapp make money?
Enrollapp is actually a user testing site that connects website and app owners with real users from all over the globe.
This company charges for testing projects from the end company. And it also gives you your commission to do these tests. The rest amount on that particular project is their earnings.
Can you use Enrollapp on mobile?
Although this company doesn’t have any app right now, you can easily use mobile browsers to navigate to this platform.
Several users now also work solely on mobile platforms as they prefer to work on the go. It doesn’t have a mobile-friendly site, although you need a high-speed internet connection to get started.
Our Popular Posts: