Do you know that such companies are available that will give you money just to use your computing power when your system sits idle? Yes, it is very much possible. And we will soon disclose everything about earning this way in this MinePrize review.
Although it sounds too good to be true, distributed computing is now very much in trend, where companies rent unused computing power from their users to solve complex mathematical tasks.
And our team of experts tried this platform all by themselves to learn about the inside secrets and how it actually works. So, without wasting any time, let’s reveal the workflow and earning potential of MinePrize to know if this company is legit or just a scam!
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
What Is MinePrize?
If you want to make money with computer power, MinePrize is one of the most popular platforms to try your hands on!
While many prefer home-based data entry jobs as their core hustle, many also prefer to rent out their free computing power to get paid. And it is a platform to do so!
As the catchline of the company reads that this platform “lets your browser solve complex mathematical tasks, thus getting you instant cash.”
Yes, it actually uses your raw computing power to mine and transfer cryptocurrencies.
And for that, it solves mathematical calculations. Depending on your idle processing speed, this mathematical computation can take from a few seconds to several minutes. And for each of your completed tasks, you’ll earn some points on your wallet.
However, the final point output will largely depend on the processing power you have. So, if you have a high-end computer with a better CPU and GPU, you will earn more!
How Much Can You Earn From MinePrize?
Most of you landed on this MinePrize review page just to have a clear understanding of how much you can really earn while working with this company, isn’t it?
However, there is no straight answer as four main factors can affect your computing power and overall revenue generation.
- The number of computers you run at a single time.
- The processing power each of those computers has.
- How long do you let the computers run together, solving the mathematical problems?
- The “intensity” of computing you prefer in each of those devices.
If you have an outdated computer with an old-school CPU and GPU, your earnings will be much lower. However, you can speed up by using the latest computer.
According to most users and our own experience, you can generate around 1 point/minute from a single computer. So, you need to run this computer for at least 10 million minutes (around 6,945 days nonstop) to generate 10 million points needed for just $100 cash out!
Disappointing pay, right? Yes, who will wait for such many days to get paid? No need to worry. Meanwhile, you can try these fun things to do at night to earn some decent bucks.
Or you can try out these ways to make money right now.
Is MinePrize Legit Or Scam? – Our Review
Not just us but everyone intimated with this brilliant way of earning through distributed computing have just one question in mind; is MinePrize legit?
If you want a direct and simple answer, yes, it is an absolutely legit company without having any records or frauds and scams.
However, it is extremely difficult to earn a decent income just from this platform alone. It will hardly cross just $2 to $5/month on average if you use your home computer. And believe it or not, it will not even be sufficient to cover your electricity cost!
To be honest, MinePrize doesn’t worth your time and energy. The pay is way lesser than our expectations. So, it is definitely not a recommendation from our end.
However, there are several online jobs that pay $20 an hour available that can earn you much more than this company.
Still curious to know about this company; we’ve covered that also. Just simply scroll down.
The Signup Process
Before we dive deep into the MinePrize reviews, you need to understand the detailed signup process to get started with this company.
The signup process is truly simple, and it takes just a few seconds to finish your entire setup process. Besides, the signup process is also absolutely free.
You just need to visit the official MinePrize website to get started. And then, click on the “Sign Up” button and fill up the joining form with the right credentials. This company also assures instant approval to all its new members.
And the best part is you’ll get 100k points (equivalent to $10) as your signup bonus after opening an account. Besides joining your own, you can also ask all your friends to join this platform. And for each of those referrals, you can earn a flat 10% of their earnings as your commission.
How To Start Working With MinePrize?
There are many of us who always look for easy jobs for lazy people where we can earn at least $100/day.
And trust me, you can now just do that as there are now options to get paid to leave your computer running. And among those, MinePrize is indeed among the forerunners.
Once you sign up for this company and get instant approval, you’ll be redirected to the dashboard inside your main account page.
You just need to click on the green button that reads “Start to work” to get started. Once you click it, the main computing application starts to run on your device.
This process, known as “distributed computing,” is almost automatic, as you’ll keep receiving mathematical tasks to perform, which your browser will instantly start working on.
And with more computing power, you can perform more mathematical tasks; hence you can generate more money in less time.
Can You Run MinePrize On Multiple Computers?
Yes, you can definitely run MinePrize on as many devices as you want; there are no such restrictions.
Instead, several of its point miners generally use a setup having multiple computers with powerful CPUs and GPUs to generate more money in lesser time.
And trust me, if you really want to get paid for processing power, it is better to create a fleet of powerful computers rather than using a standalone device.
It will truly be among the best options to make money without paying anything if you have multiple systems with you.
But yes, it is not at all recommended to use multiple browsers (or multiple tabs in a single browser) on a single computer to open MinePrize. Because your processing power will be shared, you’ll earn significantly less among of points at the end of your tasks.
How MinePrize Pays Its Users?
We have already discussed in this MinePrize review the amount of money you can generate. However, you also need to know how this company pays and when you will get the money in your bank account, isn’t it?
You need to accumulate at least 10 million points to become eligible for a payout. And that 10 million points will transfer to $100 in real cash. Yes, you need 100k points to convert to just one dollar. And there are two ways to get that money.
First, you can visit the prize section of Minecraft to convert those points into goodies and gadgets.
Otherwise, you can also convert those points to either Bitcoin or Ethereum and directly transfer that to your cryptocurrency wallet. However, this company now also started direct PayPal transfers.
How To Speedup Point Collection In MinePrize?
While researching for this MinePrize review, we have personally tried a couple of methods to boost our overall hash rate, thus more income.
And you can also speed up your point collection in three major ways.
- If you are using a single computer, turn off all the applications and tabs other than MinePrize to dedicate all your computing power to a single work.
- You need to increase the “intensity” of computing from your account settings to force your device to use more parallel threads to solve problems in less time.
- You need to keep on adding multiple systems to your setup to grow your overall computing power. MinePrize also lets you log in from several computers at a time to deliver computing power.
Besides point collection, you can also increase your overall income from this platform by joining their affiliate program. And for each of your successful referrals, you will get a fixed 10% commission for a lifetime.
Pros Of MinePrize
- Works In Multiple Computers: Yes, add as many computers as you have on your side. And you can log in to each of these computers simultaneously with your single account. You can earn much more if you have a fleet rather than a standalone setup.
- Signup Bonus: To attract new users to join their platform, MinePrize is now offering 100k points (equivalent to $10) as the signup bonus. However, you can’t cash out that money until you reach the $100 minimum payout.
- Supports All Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or even Apple Safari, you just name any, and this platform supports all browsers. And it also doesn’t slow it down.
- Referral Commission: The referral program of this company is unique, where you’ll get a fixed 10% commission for a lifetime for each of your successful referrals.
- Diverse Propagation: You are free to share your referral link! Yes, if you have a YouTube channel or a personal blog, just paste that link on your description to keep it rolling.
Cons Of MinePrize
- Needs More Power: You need a very powerful computer with a high-end CPU and GPU to actually make money. You will earn significantly less if you use your old-school computer.
- Very Less Earning: You need to keep a single computer running for nearly 7k days straight to make just $100, the minimum balance required for a payout!
- Electricity Cost: If you live in a metro city or where the electricity is costly, the earnings will not even cover your cost. And if your computer uses more power, the situation will be similar.
- Maintenance Cost: You do need a fleet of computers to make a decent amount of money. However, maintaining a fleet is way more costly than using your single computer or laptop.
- No Direct Payout Option: There is no way you can transfer your earnings directly to your bank account as you need either a cryptocurrency wallet transfer or PayPal transfer to withdraw your earnings.
MinePrize Review – Conclusion
Trust me; it will take almost an eternity to make just $100 with MinePrize if you use your old-school computer. Besides, the electricity cost will chomp off a significant amount of that earning.
So, until and unless your computer is really idle and you need to do something with it, it is better to stay away from this platform. However, their referral program is good.
So, that’s all that we have to convey in this in-depth MinePrize review. We hope we have liked this review and are certain about your next step.
However, if you have already used this platform or have any questions in mind, feel free to drop that in the comment box below!
How does MinePrize work?
MinePrize actually runs complex mathematical problems to mine cryptocurrencies. And they use distributed computing to do this task.
The server delivers complex problems to the user computers. And when the user computer solves it, the final result gets automatically transferred back to the MinePrize server.
How can I make money with CPU power?
MinePrize is among the forerunners in this industry, where you can make money just by using your computing power.
However, several other platforms are also available where you can do the same thing, such as Honeygain and LoadTeam.
How can I make money on my computer for free?
There is no signup fee to join MinePrize. So, technically, you can make money just with your computer with MinePrize without investing anything.
Besides, there are several other options available as well, such as taking part in online surveys, making a blog, or even freelancing.
How can I make my computer passive income?
MinePrize is truly a platform that helps you to generate passive income just by using your computing power.
Besides, there are a couple of other platforms available where you can sell your extra internet bandwidth and even earn for auto surfing. Moreover, you can start mining cryptocurrencies with your computing power as well.
Our Popular Posts:
Hello there, I’m Siva Mahesh, an MBA Finance post-graduate and a Remote Career & Personal Finance blogger for 5+ years. Over the years, my work has been featured on US News, Entrepreneur, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, EverQuote, Legal Zoom, The Simple Dollar, Databox, Business.com, Business News Daily, Venngage, Score.org, and more. My primary mission is to help our readers maximize their earning potential with legitimate online business ideas, side hustles, and passive income ideas we publish on Dreamshala. Currently, more than 100,000 readers from all around the world visit this blog every month and learn new ways to improve their finances.