New professions are emerging around the globe, as people are now making money on Metaverse and even getting six-digit salaries after kickstarting a video-gaming career. And Solitaire Cash is one such game that promises to enable gamers to earn money. But still, many have doubts if Solitaire Cash is a legit app or not.
Since the early 19th century, Solitaire or Patience became a hugely popular card game in the European continent. It then traveled to the USA in the late 19th century.
Microsoft then launched the online version of Solitaire in the ‘90s. But in 2016, Solitaire Cash entered the market and created a huge buzz!
I’ve already reviewed another popular game called Bubble Cash from Papaya Gaming, the developer of this one.
You can find more details and insights in my latest Bubble Cash review in 2023. But now, let me personally test this app to check its authenticity and income opportunity.
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
Survey Junkie – Earn up to $50 per survey & a fixed $1.50 per referral. Sign up here.
Opinion Outpost: Get paid up to $30 per answering simple questions. Join now.
Branded Surveys: Paid over 35 Million. Earn up to $25 per survey. Signup now.
Inbox Dollars: Get paid to watch videos. One already made $75 within a week. $10 Signup bonus.
Pinecone Research: Up to $3 – $5 per survey & $9 per product test. Join now for FREE.
Solitaire Cash – Summary & Quick Facts
When I first looked at the popularity of Solitaire Cash, it became evident that it is one of the most popular game apps that pay real money. But I have certain inhibitions against gaming apps that promise to pay money, as most of those are straight-out fake!
So, I tested this one, too! But before sharing my experience with Solitaire Cash, check out some quick facts first!
- Game Name: Solitaire Cash
- Developer: Papaya Gaming Ltd.
- Type: Card Games, Money-Making, Casino
- Available Region: USA, Canada, UK, Australia
- Available In: iOS and Android
- Download Link: Apple Store | Google Play Store | Galaxy Store
- My Rating (Trust Score): 4.3/5
Warning: Solitaire Cash gives you the option to put money in your game to win more, as there are hundreds of paid tournaments available at any time. But putting the stakes at anything can also attract significant monetary loss. So, play responsibly!
What Is Solitaire Cash?
Headquartered in Missouri, USA, Papaya Gaming LTD developed and launched Solitaire Cash in 2016. And since then, avid gamers and game testers can make money on Solitaire Cash.
It works similarly to Cash App games, where you can win real cash rewards by securing your victory.
Along with Bubble Cash, Solitaire Cash also became hugely popular in the USA. Right now, these two games together have a total download of 21+ million.
Solitaire Cash is currently the No.1 game in the casino category on the Apple App Store.
It now also has a 4.6 rating out of 5 with 200K+ reviews, and no one doubts its legitimacy.
This free-to-download gaming app offers both free and paid tournaments, where you can earn hundreds of dollars ($20 is the average winning amount).
Solitaire Cash Eligibility Criteria
Some readers have asked me whether Solitaire Cash is gambling or not! Yes, Solitaire Cash is gambling, as does any game where money is at stake. But this game also gives you the option to participate in free tournaments without paying anything.
While many consider this a great side hustle idea, pro hustlers try to churn out unprecedented money from it! But there are specific personal and technical criteria,
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- A valid PayPal account to pay and receive money.
- Your personal Google or Apple account to sign up.
- An iPhone, iPad, or Samsung Galaxy smartphone with an active internet connection.
- You must live in the USA, Canada, UK, or Australia.
You also need to have gaming prowess, as it is a skill-based game where you’ll face expert opponents, especially in high-priced tournaments. But if you are prone to gambling addiction, stay away!
Note: Cash tournaments are illegal in a few states of the USA. So, Solitaire Cash is not available in Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, and South Dakota.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|Over 3 million surveys every month||More than 3 million trusted users|
|2 million+ happy earners worldwide||Paid over $35 million to users|
|Pays out $400,000 every month||Simple yet high-paying surveys|
|Pays $1 per referral||Earn 100 Points Signup Bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
How To Signup On Solitaire Cash?
Solitaire Cash is a legit app that you can download for free from both Apple App Store and Samsung Galaxy Store. It is also the most trusted game app that pays instantly to PayPal.
The signup process is simple and takes just a minute to set up an account.
- Step 1: Download Solitaire Cash from the App Store or Galaxy Store.
- Step 2: Install it with the necessary permissions.
- Step 3: Launch the app and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Step 4: Enter your desired username and choose an avatar.
- Step 5: Take the short tutorial to learn how to play.
- Step 6: Participate in either freeroll or paid tournaments.
- Step 7: Win the tournament and submit your score to the leaderboard.
- Step 8: Once you win cash rewards, enter your PayPal ID to get paid!
Note: Once you sign up for the first time, you’ll receive a confirmation mail at your registered email address. You need to verify that before you can start playing Solitaire on this app.
Related: 40 Apps To Sign Up And Get Money [Up To $500 Instant Bonuses]
What Are The Ways To Make On Solitaire Cash?
Not one or two; there are now six earning methods available in the Solitaire Cash app.
Although paid tournaments can fetch the most amount, other avenues are equally profitable if you can use those correctly.
1. Paid Tournaments
Solitaire Cash is a free app, although it has a dedicated cash tournaments segment. You must pay the entry fee in cash to participate in those paid tournaments.
This entry fee will vary depending on the final prize pool. You may need to pay a $5 entry fee to tournaments that offer $20 prize money.
Some paid tournaments are also available where you must pay cash and gems to participate. But those tournaments tend to have bigger prize pools, sometimes in hundreds of dollars.
2. Freeroll Tournaments
Besides the paid one, Solitaire Cash also offers freeroll tournaments, where you must pay gems instead of real cash. And these gems can be earned in many ways,
- Logging into the app each day to get gems as an activity bonus.
- Leveling up and gathering experience points will also earn you gems.
- Take part in weekly, monthly, and surprise contests.
My Findings: You need to pay around 100 to 120 gems to take part in freeroll tournaments that offer a $15 to $20 prize pool. But to participate in mega tournaments with a much bigger prize pool, the entry fee can reach up to 300 gems.
Recommended: 38 Real Game Apps That Pay Real Money 2023 [Cash or PayPal]
3. Watch Ads
Yes, you can now even get paid to watch ads on this amazing app! All you need is to log in to your account daily and visit the “Watch Ads” segment.
However, you’ll get gems instead of cash rewards in this way. But you can use those gems to participate in paid tournaments to win real cash.
My Findings: It is almost impossible to earn more than 100 gems a day just by watching ads. So, if you depend solely on ads, you’ll hardly participate in a single tournament each day.
4. Daily Bonus
Solitaire Cash will give you daily bonuses in gems for your activity. You must log in to your account daily and collect your bonuses by clicking the “Daily Bonus” button.
If you become more active, Solitaire Cash sometime also offers a bigger daily bonus (in gems, obviously!).
Recommended: 25 Legit Sites to Make Extra Cash [+ Signup Bonuses]
5. Deposit Bonus
You must pay cash to participate in paid tournaments offering a bigger prize pool. But for that, you need to deposit cash in your account first.
You’ll receive two free gems for every $1 you deposit as a bonus. You need to deposit at least $5 in your account. So, you’ll get $5 worth of game credit and ten free gems.
And if you deposit $15 or more, you will get both cash and gems as bonuses. The bonus tiers are,
- $15 cash deposit: Get $17 game credit + 30 gems.
- $25 cash deposit: Get $28 game credit + 50 gems.
- $35 cash deposit: Get $42 game credit + 70 gems.
My Take: The more amount you deposit, the more bonus (both cash and gems) you will get. So instead of depositing $5 every week, you can just deposit $20 a month to get more bonuses.
6. Referral Codes
It is now possible to make money referring friends these days, as companies are using this referral program as a marketing tool. Solitaire Cash is also no different, as they also have a unique program.
You can directly invite your friends through this app or share your referral code with them. And once they sign up on this app, you’ll receive a $1/referral game credit.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|9+ Ways to make money||5+ Ways to earn money|
|Gives out 7000 free gift cards every day||Earn cashback for online shopping
|Paid over $700 million to its members||Paid over $80 million in cash rewards|
|$10 instant signup bonus||$5 instant signup bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
How Solitaire Cash Works?
Gaming is one of the money-making hobbies that pay well nowadays. And if you can rightly use Solitaire Cash, you’ll have more chances to make real-world money than you can actually cash out.
How to play
- Join any tournament by paying cash credit or gems.
- Make a foundation deck starting with an ace to the king in ascending order.
- Move your cards on the table in descending order in alternating colors.
- When you don’t have any option left, check the pile for a new card.
- Go on building the pile until there is no card on the stock or no move left.
- Submit your final score to the leaderboard to check whether you won!
Solitaire Cash gives you the option to undo your moves. You can undo it if you have played any wrong moves here. But it will cost you time.
My secret strategy
- Open an account and collect your free gems from practicing.
- Practice in freerolls and win some gems. Also, collect additional gems through daily bonuses.
- Collect enough and use those gems to participate in paid tournaments.
- Win some tournaments to gather in-game credits and experience points.
- Use those game credits to participate in even bigger tournaments offering raffles.
- Win both the tournament and raffles to make the most money!
Note: You can only earn tickets for raffles by winning bigger paid tournaments. But these raffles often have cash prizes worth $100 or more.
How Much Money Can You Make On Solitaire Cash?
Earning from gaming is no big deal these days, as you can even get paid to play Bingo online.
Solitaire Cash is a legit app that also offers this opportunity, although how much you’ll make will depend on your skillset and luck.
Most paid tournaments on this app pay between $70 to $100 as the winning amount. And these tournaments tend to have $4 to $7 entry fees.
So, let’s say you win a tournament each day, making $2,000+/month. You can also mix that winning amount with the amount you earn through raffles.
Let’s say you win $100 raffles each week. So, it will shoot up your monthly earnings to $2,500 or more.
Note: These are all projected calculations based on the highest winning potential. And it is impossible to win a tournament each day and a raffle each week unless you are Daniel Negreanu.
Most users on this app hardly make more than $10 to $20 a week. Even the best players find it difficult to cross even the $100 mark/week.
So practically, it is almost impossible to make more than $200-$300 a month.
A user named Greenoverzz had his take on Reddit after playing Solitaire Cash through Swagbucks Play:
Solitaire Cash Payout Options
You can get paid to play games on Solitaire Cash. But it currently offers a single withdrawal method, and that is through your linked PayPal account.
However, you can use both Apple Pay and PayPal if you want to deposit cash. The minimum payout threshold is $5 in 2023. And you also need to pay a fixed $1/withdrawal transaction fee.
However, it can take up to 14 days to reflect that amount on your account.
My Take: Don’t withdraw too frequently, as you’ll end up paying a significant amount in processing fees. So, gather cash rewards throughout the month and try to withdraw once a month.
Pros & Cons of Solitaire Cash
Solitaire Cash is a legit app like Mistplay where you can actually make money. But like all the money-making apps, this one also has some advantages and disadvantages too!
- Backed by AI, this app will match you with opponents depending on your skill level.
- You can interact with other players via chat options.
- Offers stunning graphics that look great even on bigger screens (like iPads).
- Offers real money and quick withdrawal through PayPal.
- Gives you daily bonuses and deposit bonuses.
- Thousands of positive reviews in both the App Store and galaxy store.
- You need to deposit real money to participate in paid tournaments.
- The earning potential is significantly less.
- Many users doubt that AI bots play bigger tournaments than humans.
- The payout can take up to 2 weeks.
- Papaya Gaming has the right to uphold your money, and you can’t do anything!
Solitaire Cash Reviews & Ratings
Solitaire Cash is currently acquiring the No.1 spot in the Casino category in Apple App Store. It has received a lot of positive reviews and quite a good rating.
I’ve also found mostly positive responses on other platforms.
Ratings Of Solitaire Cash On Different Platforms
- Apple App Store: 4.6/5 with 207k+ ratings and reviews.
- Galaxy Store: 4.5/5 with 5,500+ votes and reviews.
- Just Use App: 4.6/5 with 45/100 safety score and 86.7/100 legitimacy score.
- App Follow: 4/5 with 64% store performance index.
- Facebook: 293K+ likes and 303K+ followers (page is very active)
- Instagram: 189 posts and 107K+ followers.
My Rating: 4.5/5 in terms of legitimacy, as it is a legit app that actually pays money. But 3.4/5 in terms of earning potential, as you’ll hardly make more than $100-$200 a month.
Solitaire Cash User Reviews & Complaints
Like my previous Qriket review, I also dropped a question on Reddit to check what real gamers think about Solitaire Cash.
I got some mixed responses. Then I dug some more and found mixed responses.
Positive user reviews of Solitaire Cash
- Phebe Bates on Quora wrote, “Yes! Solitaire Cash really does pay! They have paid me several times, and it is always a fast and easy process.”
- SaraZorker on Apple App Store wrote, “I am able to win quite a fair amount and have never felt like the game was rigged. I always feel like I have a fair game!”
Complaints about Solitaire Cash
- Durak_Storrison on Reddit wrote, “The win rate is not great unless you are very good, and even then, I don’t think you’d win many games. Didn’t win a lot of money playing this one, and again payouts take a long, long time.”
- honesty19149 on Just Use wrote, “I’m supposed to be playing against other people, but I realized I’m playing against a computer. Which makes it impossible to win consistently.”
My Take: No one is complaining that Solitaire Cash doesn’t pay or does fraudulent activities. All the complaints are mostly of low earning potential and the possibility of bots in high-stake tournaments.
Solitaire Cash Similar Apps – High-Paying Alternatives
Solitaire Cash is a legit one, no doubt about that! But it is not the only app that pays gamers these days, as I have personally tested at least 20 similar apps.
And my top recommendations are,
Bonus: I’ve recently tried another money-making gaming app called Slot Rush. But I found something very strange! To know more, check out my latest Slot Rush app review.
Final Note – Is Solitaire Cash Legit?
If you ask me whether Solitaire Cash is legit or not in the USA, my answer will be yes, it is! Most players are from the USA, although they also accept gamers from the UK, Canada, and Australia.
But if you ask me whether it is possible to make a good amount, the answer will be a complete NO, as you will hardly make more than $20 to $50/week.
This app also has a slight bias towards the actual spenders. So, don’t expect to win big unless you are ready to participate in tournaments with higher entry fees.
If you want even more ideas for making money, consider checking our posts on: