Who will not cherish it if they just wake up and receive a $25,000 check just for participating in a sweepstake? That too, while there are no entry fees or signup amount involved? In this PrizeGrab review, I’m going to guide you on how you can step into the same shoe!
There are ongoing debates about if the lottery is rigged or not! But for PrizeGrab, the debate is mellow as you don’t have anything to lose here (especially money).
We have already tried a similar opportunity this year to bring the genuine Mistplay review from a user perspective.
But now, it’s time to understand if PrizeGrab is making legit claims or not! And I personally also wanted to try my luck in the available sweepstakes (just for fun).
Here is what I found!
Need Easy & Extra $300/Mo For Free?
PrizeGrab – Summary & Ratings
PrizeGrab is a legit site that has been in operation since 2013. They started as a two-person stint where they traveled in different states to surprise the grand prize winners.
According to the company itself, it is primarily geared towards creating a safe experience for legal sweepstakes in the USA.
But before we dig deep to know if it is truly a legit claim, here is a brief summary of PrizeGrab.
PrizeGrab is very similar to the easy Cash App games where you can just participate in making money (if you are lucky enough to hit the jackpot). And here, the grand prize can go as far as $25,000.
Dreamshala Rating: 4.8/5 in terms of legitimacy, as PrizeGrab is truly a genuine site that has been paying money for sweepstakes for the last ten years. But, 4.2/5 in terms of income potential, as there is a thin chance that you’ll hit the jackpot.
What Is PrizeGrab?
PrizeGrab is a popular sweepstakes website in the USA that has paid close to $2.5 million in prizes since 2013.
As of 2023, there are more than 10,000 PrizeGrab winners who not just won grand amounts but also other items like refrigerators, vinyl players, and many other appliances.
This site is absolutely free to use, and you don’t need to pay any entry fee to participate in sweepstakes. It is truly a nice way to make money without any fees.
PrizeGrab currently receives more than 2 million visitors each month other than having an “Excellent” rating on Trustpilot. You just need to subscribe to their newsletter to receive sweepstakes opportunities right in your inbox.
As a member, you’ll receive several emails each day, each mail having the details of particular sweepstakes.
But there are only limited entries allowed for every sweepstake. You need to participate in multiple sweepstakes daily to increase your winning chances.
Beware: There are hundreds of scams revolving around PrizeGrab, while scammers use the name to extort money. If you know about any scam or if you have faced any, let them know about it in detail at [email protected].
Who Can Join PrizeGrab?
Anyone in the USA with a legal age (18+) can join PrizeGrab. But you need to be a permanent and legal citizen of the United States or its territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands).
If you don’t know how to open a PrizeGrab account, you need to check your demography first.
Currently, PrizeGrab is available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
It is similar to the Bubble Cash app, where you can participate in fun sweepstakes to win grand prizes.
The best thing about PrizeGrab is that you have nothing to lose here, as there are no signup or entry fees involved. And you can potentially win the jackpot just by spending a couple of minutes each day.
My Findings: PrizeGrab sends hundreds of paid emails each day. So, if you don’t want to get your inbox flooded with sweepstakes mail, it is better to use a separate email ID. But don’t use a disposable one.
How Does PrizeGrab Really Work?
It is true that PrizeGrab is a legit site where you can earn money playing games and participating in sweepstakes.
You can easily join this fantastic site and start your hunt for the grand prizes.
Here are the steps to get started with PrizeGrab:
- Visit the official website of PrizeGrab and click on the “Signup” button.
- Login with your existing Facebook account or email ID.
- Once logged in, click on the “Prizes” segment located at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Enter Now” button beside the sweepstakes you would like to participate.
- Enter your full name, email ID, and ZIP code to complete the entry.
- Winners will be randomly selected by a computer program to make it tamper-proof.
- You’ll get a notification mail if you are selected as the winner of any sweepstakes.
- Make sure you claim the prize within ten days of receiving the email.
Please note that there is a limit to maximum entries each day for each sweepstakes.
So, claim your seat in the sweepstakes as soon as you receive the email. You also need to ensure that the PrizeGrab emails are not going into your spam folder.
Besides the actual money or gift items, you’ll also receive PrizeGrab points.
Here are how those points work:
- If you participate in at least ten sweepstakes in a day (12 AM ET to 11:59 PM ET), your “entry streak” will begin automatically.
- For every consecutive day of maintaining this entry streak, you’ll earn some points.
- These points will take you to higher levels with larger bonuses and better prizes.
My Take: PrizeGrab doesn’t have a monetary value and is not even redeemable. So, don’t misunderstand these points as real rewards. These points will only help you to get to higher levels.
PrizeGrab Sweepstakes – What Are They?
PrizeGrab sweepstakes are the only ways to make money on this site. On any day, there are hundreds of sweepstakes available. Besides, they also add new sweepstakes and prizes every week.
When I last checked out their popular prizes page, I found some really interesting prizes. Some of them are as follows.
- Cash giveaways between $1,000 and $25,000.
- Gift cards between $10 and $750 (from Amazon, Target, Walmart, and many more)
- $500 Visa gift cards
- $300 PayPal deposit
- $300 Cash App deposit
- Apple iPad Air and iPhone 13
- Lull Mattress (Worth $1,000)
- Ootori Message Chair (Worth $780)
- Vacuum cleaner, Bluetooth speaker, stereo headset, and many more.
All these rewards (both cash and kind) are absolutely legit, as PrizeGrab announces its winners.
However, the winning chance can be minuscule. But it is a great way to start if you want to make $50 or more quickly.
PrizeGrab also used to have a segment for unclaimed prizes. But now, they repurpose the winning amount to new sweepstakes if the winning amount remains unclaimed.
Odds Of Winning: Odds of any sweepstakes on PrizeGrab are not fixed. According to the company itself, “The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.”
How Much Money Can You Win With PrizeGrab?
This PrizeGrab review will remain incomplete without letting you know about the actual winning chances and earning potential. I took it personally to test some of the current sweepstakes.
And there are four things I understood about the actual potential.
- The cash rewards range from $100 to $25,000.
- You can win gift cards worth $10 to $750.
- The banking-grade gift cards (such as Visa) range from $300 to $500.
- Direct PayPal and Cash App deposits are worth $300.
These are only cash rewards! But other than this, you can win many other prizes, such as iPhone 13, a grand message chair, headphones, record players, air purifiers, and many more.
My Take: Participating in PrizeGrab sweepstakes is as easy as participating in those legit apps where you can make money by just signing up. So, don’t miss your chance (when you have nothing to lose)!
How Does PrizeGrab Pay You?
You must have already understood in this PrizeGrab review that you can win both cash and gift items on PrizeGrab.
Depending on the type of rewards you have won, the payout method can be different.
Right now, the current payout and reward-disbursal methods are as follows.
- Cash Rewards: You’ll either receive a check or it will be directly deposited in your bank account.
- Gift Cards: Digital gift cards will be sent by email, while physical cards will be delivered through couriers.
- Wallet Top-Up (Cash App & PayPal): It will be directly loaded to your respective account.
- Gift Items: You’ll receive them through courier services (PrizeGrab will ensure the best and safest delivery method).
It is also possible to receive a cash equivalent of your winning amount if you don’t want the physical item. You need to contact customer support, and they will assist you in this regard.
Bonus: MinePrize is a great website where you can make money just by renting out your unused CPU power. Check out my latest MinePrize review to know how much you can actually make here!
Pros And Cons Of PrizeGrab
The biggest advantage of PrizeGrab is the fact that you have nothing to lose, as there are no signup or entry fees involved.
But like most sweet things, there are also some (somewhat) hidden cons!
PrizeGrab Ratings And Social Media Presence
You can only know a company for sure by looking at its reviews and ratings from genuine previous and existing users.
So, I surfed through multiple rating sites to get a brief idea about their legitimacy.
Here are the ratings of PrizeGrab on different platforms.
PrizeGrab receives somewhat positive reviews in the forum, as most people are voting for their legitimacy and authenticity. Then I had a look into their social media presence.
It seems that PrizeGrab is not very active on any other social media platform than Facebook. They usually use FB to engage with their users and also to announce their new sweepstakes.
PrizeGrab User Reviews In 2023
Nothing can give you more insight into a company than the experience of previous users. So, I searched for PrizeGrab user reviews on different forums.
And here are what people are saying about PrizeGrab:
- Scott Kefalas on Trustpilot wrote, “Enjoy playing it every day though I wish I could win a little more. Almost 11 million entries and won two small prizes about 4 or 5 years ago. The recent winner announcement for $5,555 was a little suspect.”
- UpEarlyToday on Reddit wrote, “I’ve entered sweepstakes a long time, and one thing I have learned is that in order for a company to give away something, they have to have an agenda, which is usually advertising…….which I’m okay with and expect.”
- Carla S on Sitejabber wrote, “They offer great prizes from $25,000, $15,000, and more cash prizes (those are the biggies) along with grills, lawnmowers, washers… the list goes on.”
Many companies often announce higher-amount giveaways to ensure a better user experience. You can find many these days, such as the free $750 Shein gift card.
PrizeGrab is also very similar to them, as they offer grand prizes for better engagement and activity on their website.
Hot Deal You Must Grab For Quick Cash!
|Over 3 million surveys every month||More than 3 million trusted users|
|2 million+ happy earners worldwide||Paid over $35 million to users|
|Pays out $400,000 every month||Simple yet high-paying surveys|
|Pays $1 per referral||Earn 100 Points Signup Bonus|
|SIGNUP NOW||SIGNUP NOW|
How To Maximize Your PrizeGrab Winning Chances? (Working Tips In 2023)
There are legit tricks to attract money! And things are no different for PrizeGrab. By taking some easy steps, you can truly maximize your chance of winning.
Here are five tested tips you can follow to increase your winning chances on PrizeGrab.
- Participate Daily: If you enter more sweepstakes, the odds of winning any amount will automatically increase. So, make sure that you participate daily.
- Check Emails Regularly: Check your inbox and the spam/junk folder regularly to make sure you don’t miss any emails from PrizeGrab.
- Go For Multiple Entries: There are limited seats in each sweepstake. So, it is better to submit multiple entries at once to ensure a better winning chance.
- Take Advantage Of Entry Streaks: For submitting ten entries each day, you’ll receive PrizeGrab points. These points will take you to a higher level where winning bonuses are better.
- Follow Their Social Media Handles: PrizeGrab announces their grand prizes and winners on their Facebook page. Follow that to ensure you’re not missing any chance.
While researching for this PrizeGrab review, I had a detailed conversation with some of the users. And most people have said that your winning chance increases if you stay active and participate each day.
How To Delete PrizeGrab Account?
If you don’t want to participate in sweepstakes, there is no way to stop the flooding of emails from PrizeGrab. And the only way to stop it is by deleting your account, although it is not easy.
There is no direct way to delete your account from the dashboard.
The company itself says, “You may also delete your account in full by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this policy,” so this should do the trick.”
So, you need to contact PrizeGrab either through the support email ([email protected]) or through their phone number (+1 415 671-8076) to delete your account. There is also an unsubscribe option present in the newsletter to stop receiving emails from PrizeGrab.
PrizeGrab Alternatives – Similar Sites To Try In 2023
PrizeGrab is not the only legit site that offers sweepstakes with grand prizes and cash jackpots.
And while doing this PrizeGrab review, I also tried several similar sites to check if they have a better chance or not.
Here are my top five recommendations, which are the legit alternatives to PrizeGrab.
Besides these five, there are several legit online survey platforms also available where you can find similar opportunities. Most of these sites offer giveaways and sweepstakes.
Final Note – Is PrizeGrab Legit Or Not?
Yes, it is true that the chance of winning grand cash rewards is absolutely thin here, as you need to compete against 2 million monthly footfalls.
And I myself got a taste of it while working on this PrizeGrab review. But yes, it is a fun way to take part in sweepstakes.
When you have nothing to lose (especially money), you should definitely try your luck. So, count it as a fun activity rather than a side hustle where you can generate a steady income stream.
PrizeGrab Review – FAQs
Is PrizeGrab legit?
Yes, PrizeGrab is a legit website that offers up to $25,000 cash rewards through their sweepstakes in the USA. It is also free to enter, and you don’t need to pay any signup fees.
But if you win cash rewards here, you’ll be liable for the federal and state taxes.
What are your chances of becoming a PrizeGrab winner?
The chance of becoming a PrizeGrab winner is extremely thin. There are only over 6,500 winners (claimed) as of 2023. So, for the last ten years, around 650 people each year won the prize.
But the average footfall per month is 2 million, which translates to 24 million a year. So, just 650 winners among 24 million participants is a very high odd.
Is there a PrizeGrab app?
No, there is no PrizeGrab app available on Apple App Store or Google Play Store as of 2023.
But you can easily access the official site from your mobile device by using any browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, and others).
How does PrizeGrab make money?
PrizeGrab doesn’t take any signup or entry fees from the users. But they make money in two distinct methods.
First, they earn through native advertisements on their website. And secondly, they earn through promotional emails that they send on behalf of their associated companies and brands.
If you want even more ideas for making money, consider checking our posts on:
- 43 Cash App Games That Pay Real Money [Best of 2023]
- How To Make 20 Dollars Fast – 51 Legit Ways [Get $20 Now!]
- 25 Legit Surveys That Pay Cash Instantly [Best of 2023]
Hello there, I’m Siva Mahesh, an MBA Finance post-graduate and a Remote Career & Personal Finance blogger for 5+ years. Over the years, my work has been featured on US News, Entrepreneur, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, EverQuote, Legal Zoom, The Simple Dollar, Databox, Business.com, Business News Daily, Venngage, Score.org, and more. My primary mission is to help our readers maximize their earning potential with legitimate online business ideas, side hustles, and passive income ideas we publish on Dreamshala. Currently, more than 100,000 readers from all around the world visit this blog every month and learn new ways to improve their finances.